About the product and the team
Gnosis Safe is the most trusted platform to manage digital assets on Ethereum and other leading protocols. Believing in the power of decentralisation and open-source software development, we are building the Safe web and mobile application, developer tools and an inclusive online community to foster the core building blocks of the Web3 ecosystem. For more information about Gnosis Safe, check out our website.
You’ll be joining a growing team that currently includes 30+ people. Most of our team is based in Berlin (Germany), but we also have awesome teammates in A Coruna (Spain) and Lisbon (Portugal).
About the role
As a Product Manager, you will be joining the Safe Apps Team and drive the product development of the Gnosis Safe App platform, enabling users and developers of decentralised applications to interact with the Gnosis Safe.
What will you be doing:
- Proactively drive cooperation and collaboration within the entire product team (Developers, Designers, Product Managers, Business Developers, etc.) across platforms
- Gather the requirements for engineering and translate this into tickets
- Ensure the delivery of high quality product features end to end
- Measure and analyze the impact of these features
- Actively participate in the wireframing, design flow, and user testing with designers and UX researchers
- Be responsible for ensuring that the team delivers on planned roadmap items and contribute to roadmap setting
- Manage the projects assigned to you and lead effective team meetings
Who you are:
- You have experience in DeFi, Collectibles, DAOs, Metaverses, etc. from a user perspective
- You know how to write tickets and set up road-map items
- You have experience using collaboration tools like Jira, GitHub, Zeplin, etc.
- You know what to track and measure using Google analytics or a similar tool and can present your findings internally and externally
- You work iteratively, share and communicate your findings and work, look for feedback and proactively identify areas of improvement
- You are willing to support the team by getting in touch with users, doing tests or conducting user interviews
- You have done some basic wireframing
Nice to have:
- Work experience in a web3 company
- Past experience as a QA Engineer or in another technical role in IT
- Knowledge of SQL and Dune Analytics
What we can offer you
- Do you need resources to pursue your professional goals? -> We got you covered with a personal education and conference budgets
- Is there something that you would like to try out within our projects? -> You can use your Friday afternoons on research or on a side project in our ecosystem
- Our hierarchy is flat, so there is no chance to get lost in vertical looking organizational structure.
- Not really an early bird? No worries! -> Flexible working schedules and flexible remote work policies are, for a long time, part of our culture
- And do not worry about your equipment and subscriptions. We’ll equip you with the latest hardware and provide you with all the tools you need!
- You'll be working with us in the trendy kiez of Kreuzberg in Full Node, a co-working and collaboration space for blockchain projects.
- Visa support for applicants outside the EU.
But most importantly - grow with us! We're growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do. If you're someone who loves taking initiative and getting things done, there are a lot of opportunities for you at Gnosis. We’re enthusiastic about our shared mission and enjoy spending time together!
Please apply with your (English) resume.
We look forward to your application!