Berlin (On-site). Full-time.
About Gnosis Safe and the team
Gnosis Safe is our unique digital asset management solution currently being built for Web, Android and iOS currently used to manage more than $100B in digital assets. For more information about Gnosis Safe, check out our website.
You’ll be joining a growing team that currently includes 35+ people. Most of our team is based in Berlin (Germany), but we also have awesome teammates in A Coruna (Spain) and Lisbon (Portugal). The HR&Ops team currently consists of two in-house HR Manager and external recruitment agency, but we are actively growing the team. Join us!
About the Role
As an Office Manager and HR Admin you will be contributing to the team atmosphere by providing a great care of our employees by ensuring that all administrative processes are running smoothly.
What will you be doing:
- Support HR team with pre- and onboarding processes
- Keeping track of the employee documents and company database
- Provide relocation support (we work with several agencies across Europe)
- Purchasing educational activities for the team members
- Maintenance of receipts and invoices in collaboration with our accounting manager
- Purchasing and keeping track of all company equipment
- Organize team events as well as team retreats (together with our HR Team)
- Help with travel arrangements (we work with TravelPerk)
Tools we use: Kenjo (HR System), G Suite, Slack, Monday.com (tasks management), TravelPerk (travel)
What you bring:
- Experience in the administrative role (Executive Assistant, Office Manager, HR Operations, HR Admin) for at least 1 year
- Experience working with HR Systems or managing a Database
- You can organize not only a very warm birthday party but also help your team to organize retreats for the entire company
- You love improving processes, checking new tools, bring ideas to the table
- You deeply care about the experience, that we, as HR and Operation team, provide to our team members
- Fluency in English and at least intermediate German language skills.
What we can offer you
- You'll be working with us in the trendy kiez of Kreuzberg in Full Node, a co-working and collaboration space for blockchain projects.
- Do you need resources to pursue your professional goals? -> We got you covered with a personal education and conference budgets
- Is there something that you would like to try out within our projects? -> You can use your Friday afternoons on research or on a side project in our ecosystem
- Our hierarchy is flat, so there is no chance to get lost in vertical looking organizational structure.
- Not really an early bird? No worries! -> Flexible working schedules and remote work policies are, for a long time, part of our culture
- And do not worry about your equipment and subscriptions. We’ll equip you with the latest hardware and provide you with all the tools you need!
But most importantly - grow with us! We're growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do. If you're someone who loves taking initiative and getting things done, there are a lot of opportunities for you at Gnosis. We’re enthusiastic about our shared mission and enjoy spending time together!
Please apply with your (English) resume