Berlin (on-site or Relocation). Full-time.
About Gnosis Safe and the team
Gnosis Safe is our unique digital asset management solution currently being built for Web, Android and iOS currently used to manage >$60B in digital assets. For more information about Gnosis Safe, check out our website.
You’ll be joining a growing team that currently includes 20+ people. Most of our team is based in Berlin, but we also have awesome teammates in A Coruna (Spain) and Lisbon.
About the role
As an (Junior) HR Manager, you will ensure that all our admin processes run smoothly, and you will also support Gnosis Safe employees through the whole employee lifecycle from recruitment until offboarding. And together with our HR Manager you will work on improving all our processes and continue making Gnosis Safe a great place to work!
To achieve that, you’ll need to
- Run and organize all our HR processes, ranging from signing contracts to vacation and sick leave requests. Keeping track of documents is a very important part of our work.
- Automate and structure processes. Constantly improve existing ways of doing things.
- Own some parts of the employee lifecycle: recruitment, onboarding, and offboarding.
- Seek opportunities to improve all HR processes.
- Write and update our brand-new employee handbook.
- Guard and improve our HRS system (Kenjo).
What you bring:
- At least 1-2 years of work experience in HR or Operations roles.
- Experience managing payroll, employee database, benefits, and time off.
- Good understanding of the recruitment process.
- Experience doing Onboarding and, ideally, Offboarding and excitement about improving other HR processes such as Performance Review, Learning & Development, etc.
- Knowledge of HR functions and Employee Lifecycle.
- Basic knowledge of German labor law.
- Fluent in German and English.
What we can offer you
- Do you need resources to pursue your professional goals? -> We got you covered with a personal education and conference budgets
- Is there something that you would like to try out within our projects? -> You can use your Friday afternoons on research or on a side project in our ecosystem
- Our hierarchy is flat, so there is no chance to get lost in vertical looking organizational structure.
- Not really an early bird? No worries! -> Flexible working schedules and remote work policies are, for a long time, part of our culture
- And do not worry about your equipment and subscriptions. We’ll equip you with the latest hardware and provide you with all the tools you need!
- You'll be working with us in the trendy kiez of Kreuzberg in Full Node, a co-working and collaboration space for blockchain projects.
- Visa support for applicants outside the EU.
But most importantly - grow with us! We're growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do. If you're someone who loves taking initiative and getting things done, there are a lot of opportunities for you at Gnosis. We’re enthusiastic about our shared mission and enjoy spending time together!
Please apply with your (English) resume