Position: Full time
- About Gnosis
Gnosis builds decentralized infrastructure for the Ethereum ecosystem. Gnosis developed a wide range of products including Gnosis Safe, Gnosis Protocol (CowSwap), Conditional Tokens (prediction markets), and Gnosis Auction, allowing users to create, trade, and hold digital assets.
To learn more about our products, visit our website: https://gnosis.io/
- About Gnosis Guild
The expansion pack for DAOs, Zodiac is a collection of tools built according to an open standard launching in September 2021.
Incubated by Gnosis, Gnosis Guild operates as a small team using the tools they build. The two co-founders, Auryn Macmillan and Kei Kreutler, bring over ten years combined experience developing products for decentralized governance in the blockchain ecosystem. From closely observing the rise of Gnosis Safe, their awareness that the DAO technology stack lacked composability ignited the initiative for the Zodiac open standard.
We're looking for someone deeply interested in community building around decentralized organizations and web3.
- What you'll do:
- Lead strategy to cultivate a meaningful, engaged, and growing community around the topic of decentralized organizations and their tooling
- Own our communication channels. This entails:
- Manage our Discord 👑 by researching best practices for online communities and implementing them in the form of channel design, bots, URL and IRL meetups, and more
- Direct inquiries for technical support to their appropriate channels
- Low-frequency posts on our Twitter, our primary public social media channel
- Write product announcements on our Mirror blog and produce occasional research essays on areas of interest
- Design marketing plans for our products in close collaboration with co-founder and strategy lead
- Maintain product communication guides, brand assets, and press contacts
- Act as first point of contact for many business development enquiries, which includes liaising with other communities, crypto projects, and DAO networks to build alliances in the ecosystem
- Who you are:
- 1-2 years experience in marketing or communications in the software industry
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts with clarity, accessibility, and good vibes
- Proficiency in written English language
- Awareness of the DAO ecosystem
- A plus: Active participation in the DAO ecosystem
- What we can offer you:
- Do you need resources to pursue your professional goals? -> We got you covered with a personal education and conference budgets;
- Is there something that you would like to try out within our projects? -> You can use your Friday afternoons on research or on a side project in our ecosystem;
- Our hierarchy is flat, so there is no chance to get lost in vertical looking organizational structure;
- Not really an early bird? No worries! -> Flexible working schedules and remote work policies are, for a long time, part of our culture;
- And do not worry about your equipment and subscriptions. We’ll equip you with the latest hardware and provide you all tools you need!
- How to apply:
Please apply with your (English) resume and a short personal introduction.
We look forward to your application!
At Gnosis, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or physical ability.