Gnosis builds new market mechanisms for the future of decentralized finance and open-source software.
Through decentralized platforms on the Ethereum blockchain, we enable the distribution of resources—from assets to incentives, and information to ideas—at an individual, societal, and global scale.
Join in on our mission to build the redistributed future!
About the product and the team
Gnosis Safe is our unique digital asset management solution currently being built for Web, Android and iOS. For more information about Gnosis Safe, check out our website.
You’ll be joining a growing team that currently includes 20 people. Most of our team is based in Berlin, but we also have awesome teammates in A Coruña (Spain). As Product Manager, you will work closely with the Design and Development teams to manage the roadmap and documentation in order to successfully build and iterate on the Gnosis Safe mobile or web apps.
About the role
In one year you’ll have:
- Quick onboarding to the Gnosis Safe in the first 3 months
- Ownership of the product development of one of the platforms
- Make a contribution to the product roadmap
- You will deliver best-in-class user experience for a highly technical and complicated product
- Share the knowledge and your expertise within and outside the company
To achieve that, you’ll need to:
- Connect the entire Safe team (Devs, Designers, PMs, BD, Comms) to work towards one goal - creating a great user-friendly product!
- Set up a product map, in collaboration with other product managers
- Ensure, that we deliver high quality features from inception to release and beyond
- Use data to measure and analyze the impact of new features and ensure, that we are moving in the right direction
- Be responsible for ensuring that the team delivers on planned roadmap items
- Gather the requirements for engineering and translate this into tickets
- Spread the word about Gnosis Safe internally and externally
- Talk to our awesome users and do some wireframing and user-flow design
Who you are
- You worked in an agile environment and you understand pros and cons of it
- Your tickets are easy to read and understand
- Jira, GitHub, Zeplin - you know how to use these tools
- You know what to track and measure using Google analytics or a similar tool
- You are willing to support the team by getting in touch with users, doing tests or conducting user interviews
- You might not be a designer, but you can draft basic screens flows and wireframes in a tool of your choice
- You understand that teamwork and communication is the foundation of the successful product development process
- Strong interest in blockchain. We would like to have someone as curious as we are!
Nice to have:
- Experience in QA / Engineering background or knowledge
- Experience working in blockchain space before
- Experience working as a designer
What we can offer you
- Do you need resources to pursue your professional goals? -> We got you covered with a personal education and conference budgets
- Is there something that you would like to try out within our projects? -> You can use your Friday afternoons on research or on a side project in our ecosystem
- Our hierarchy is flat, so there is no chance to get lost in vertical looking organizational structure.
- Not really an early bird? No worries! -> Flexible working schedules and flexible remote work policies are, for a long time, part of our culture
- And do not worry about your equipment and subscriptions. We’ll equip you with the latest hardware and provide you with all the tools you need!
- If you join our Berlin team you'll be working with us in the trendy kiez of Kreuzberg in Full Node, a co-working and collaboration space for blockchain projects.
- Visa support for applicants outside the EU.
But most importantly - grow with us! We're growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do. If you're someone who loves taking initiative and getting things done, there are a lot of opportunities for you at Gnosis. We’re enthusiastic about our shared mission and enjoy spending time together!
Please apply with your (English) resume.
We look forward to your application!
At Gnosis, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or physical ability.