- About Gnosis
Gnosis builds new market mechanisms for the future of decentralized finance and open-source software. Through decentralized platforms on the Ethereum blockchain, we enable the distribution of resources—from assets to incentives, and information to ideas—at individual, societal, and global scales.
To check our products please visit our website: https://gnosis.io/
Join in on our mission to build the redistributed future!
- About the role
We are looking for an HR Generalist - Operations to join our HR team in Berlin.
If you are someone that is passionate about people management practices and enjoys working in an international and fast-paced environment, we'd love to hear from you!
You'll be working with us in the trendy kiez of Kreuzberg - where we run our beautiful coworking space for blockchain projects, Full Node.
- What you’ll do
- You will manage the recruiting process - full cycle (Greenhouse experience is a plus)
- You will onboard and offboard employees
- You will manage the holiday’s calendar
- You will be responsible for HR policies and procedures
- You will be responsible for the preparation of the payroll
- You will be responsible for all HR documentation
- You will communicate with external partners such as governmental agencies, health insurance providers, and immigration services
- You will be the point of contact for the employees
- You will organize internal events such as team dinners and retreats
- Who you are
- You have two years of experience in the HR field
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organization Development or related field
- You have knowledge of German employment and labour law
- You have excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- You are fluent in German and English (written and oral)
- You can multitask and oversee the execution of multiple projects simultaneously
- You have excellent organizational and planning skills
- What we can offer you
- Make your mark in a growing, disruptive technology:
Be a part of an innovative blockchain company as we help drive change in a number of important global markets, including finance, insurance, and information discovery.
- Flat hierarchies:
This means fewer processes and bureaucracy - see more of your ideas come to life!
- Be set up for success from the start:
- We’ll equip you with the latest hardware, and plenty of learning opportunities through our fortnightly Brown Bag Lunches, guest speakers, meetups and workshops at Full Node, team knowledge sharing sessions and generous budgets for conferences and individual learning.
- Flexible work and vacation times:
We truly believe in and stand for work-life balance. We have a great flexible work policy and a generous vacation allowance that supports you in living your best life!
- Work and hang out with us:
On top of the events at Full Node, we have weekly breakfasts, monthly team dinners, an abundance of healthy snacks and drinks (including top-notch coffee!) Did we mention a company-wide annual offsite?
- Conferences and Educational Budget:
At Gnosis, we support your growth and development with a generous annual education and conference budget.
- Grow with us:
We're growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do. If you're someone who loves taking initiative and get things done, there's a lot of opportunities for your individual growth.
- How to apply
Please apply with your (English) resume and a short personal introduction.
We look forward to your application!
Variety is the spice of life and a celebrated component of our culture. At Gnosis, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or physical ability.