Gnosis builds new market mechanisms for the future of decentralized finance and open-source software.
Through decentralized platforms on the Ethereum blockchain, we enable the distribution of resources—from assets to incentives, and information to ideas—at an individual, societal, and global scale.
Join in on our mission to build the redistributed future!
About the product and the team
Gnosis Safe is our unique digital asset management solution currently being built for Web, Android and iOS. For more information about Gnosis Safe, check out our website.
You’ll be joining a growing team that currently includes 20 people. Most of our team is based in Berlin, but we also have awesome teammates in A Coruna (Spain). As Senior Product Manager, you will work closely with the Design and Development teams to manage the roadmap and documentation in order to successfully build and iterate on the entire suite of Gnosis Safe apps.
About the role
In one year you’ll have:
- Quickly onboarded to the Gnosis Safe in the first 3 months
- Expanded the Gnosis Safe Multisig to new blockchain networks
- Transformed the Gnosis Safe from the Multisig-focused solution to a platform
- Delivered best-in-class user experience for a highly technical and complicated product
- Actively supported in the transition from functional teams to cross-functional teams
To achieve that, you’ll need to:
- Proactively drive cooperation and collaboration within the entire product team (Developers, Designers, Product Managers, Business Developers, etc.) across platforms
- Ensure the delivery of high quality product features end to end, measure and analyze the impact of these features
- Be responsible for ensuring that the team delivers on planned roadmap items and contribute to roadmap setting
- Gather the requirements for engineering and translate this into tickets
- Manage the projects assigned to you and lead team meetings
- Present the product and features to internal and external audiences
- Be involved in user research and have to help with basic wireframing or user-flow design
- Manage other Product Managers once we grow the team
Who you are
- You have worked in DeFi, blockchain or Crypto before, using Agile processes
- You know how to write tickets and set up road-maps
- You have experience using collaboration tools like Jira, GitHub, Zeplin, etc.
- You know what to track and measure using Google analytics or a similar tool and can present your findings internally and externally
- You work iteratively, share and communicate your findings and work, look for feedback and proactively identify areas of improvement
- You know how to empower a team, set goals and get the team onboard
- You have experience mentoring others
- You are willing to support the team by getting in touch with users, doing tests or conducting user interviews
- You have done some Design before using Figma/Sketch
Nice to have:
- Experience in QA
- You have written code before
- Knowledge of SQL
What we can offer you
- Do you need resources to pursue your professional goals? -> We got you covered with a personal education and conference budgets
- Is there something that you would like to try out within our projects? -> You can use your Friday afternoons on research or on a side project in our ecosystem
- Our hierarchy is flat, so there is no chance to get lost in vertical looking organizational structure.
- Not really an early bird? No worries! -> Flexible working schedules and flexible remote work policies are, for a long time, part of our culture
- And do not worry about your equipment and subscriptions. We’ll equip you with the latest hardware and provide you with all the tools you need!
- You'll be working with us in the trendy kiez of Kreuzberg in Full Node, a co-working and collaboration space for blockchain projects.
- Visa support for applicants outside the EU.
But most importantly - grow with us! We're growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do. If you're someone who loves taking initiative and getting things done, there are a lot of opportunities for you at Gnosis. We’re enthusiastic about our shared mission and enjoy spending time together!
Please apply with your (English) resume.
We look forward to your application!
At Gnosis, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or physical ability.