Position: Full time
- About Gnosis:
Gnosis builds new market mechanisms for the future of decentralized finance and open-source software. Through decentralized platforms on the Ethereum blockchain, we enable the distribution of resources—from assets to incentives, and information to ideas—at individual, societal, and global scales.
To check our products please visit our website: https://gnosis.io/
Join in on our mission to build the redistributed future!
- About the team:
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to join the DevOps team, responsible for supporting our IT infrastructure and applications running through Kubernetes on AWS cloud provider and other open-source technologies.
You’ll be joining a team that currently includes three people, a team-leader and two senior engineers. They’re based in Italy and Spain.
- Our Tech Stack
Enterprise Cloud Computing Service providers: AWS
Container orchestrators: Kubernetes
Continuous Integration Services: Travis-CI, Gitlab CI, Github Actions
DevOps Tools: Prometheus, Kibana, Elastic Search, Grafana, Elastalert
Infrastructure as a code: Terraform
Operating systems: Linux distributions (Ubuntu, Debian, Alpine)
- What you'll do:
- Work to continuously provision and improve high-available, scalable and self-healing IT infrastructures
- Automate installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of software deployments
- Automation of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipelines
- Monitor system activity, application performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed
- Ensure compliance with departmental and enterprise security standards
- Design, automate and test procedures for backup and disaster recovery
- Who you are:
- You have 2+ years of experience in various DevOps/SRE/SysOps roles
- You have 1+ year experience with containerization technologies like Docker and orchestration tools like Kubernetes/Swarm
- You have great experience with infrastructure as a code tools like Terraform or Ansible
- You have 2+ years of Linux administrator experience
- You have solid understanding of system performance and monitoring
- Scripting ability (Bash / Shell, Python)
- You know about distributed version control systems and platforms (Git, Github and Gitlab)
Is a plus:
- Understanding of the Ethereum blockchain
- Industry certifications: Kubernetes, AWS
- What we can offer you:
- Do you need resources to pursue your professional goals? -> We got you covered with a personal education and conference budgets
- Is there something that you would like to try out within our projects? -> You can use your Friday afternoons on research or on a side project in our ecosystem
- Our hierarchy is flat, so there is no chance to get lost in vertical looking organizational structure.
- Not really an early bird? No worries! -> Flexible working schedules and remote work policies are, for a long time, part of our culture
- And do not worry about your equipment and subscriptions. We’ll equip you with the latest hardware and provide you all tools you need!
- How to apply:
Please apply with your (English) resume and a short personal introduction.
We look forward to your application!
Variety is the spice of life and a celebrated component of our culture. At Gnosis, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or physical ability.