Position: Full time
- About Gnosis:
We believe in a redistributed future. Gnosis builds new market mechanisms to make this future possible. Through decentralized platforms on the Ethereum blockchain, we enable the distribution of resources—from assets to incentives, and information to ideas—at individual, societal, and global scales.
Our products are interoperable, allowing you to create, trade, and hold assets. While our prediction market platform allows anyone to build customized forecasting applications, our decentralized exchange models enable access to arbitrage-free marketplaces. Additionally, our Gnosis Safe wallet aims to set a standard for secure, user-controlled fund storage.
Our decentralized platforms and applications provide foundational infrastructure, assuring security, stability, and foresight for the longevity of blockchain-driven technologies.
Join in on our mission to build the future!
- About the team:
Gnosis was founded in 2015 by Martin Köppelmann and Stefan George as part of ConsenSys, the globally leading Ethereum venture production studio. In April 2017, Gnosis raised funds and spun out of ConsenSys to become an independent company. Now more than 60 employees, Gnosis is based in Gibraltar, with team members globally and a development hub in Berlin at the Full Node co-working space.
- Our Design Stack
Tools: Figma, Sketch, Invision, Zeplin
- What you'll do:
- Be the main touchpoint for Gnosis visual design
- Actively participate in the brand development process of Gnosis and Gnosis products and contribute to the visual communication strategy
- Create brands, logos, illustrations, diagrams, animations, and video to visually communicate our product suite
- Assist in the production of collateral materials such as presentations, banners, swag, stationary, and posters
- Document design decisions for future reference
- Create and maintain design brand guidelines for the Gnosis product suite for both internal and external usage
- Work closely with the communications team, product designers, product managers, and business development
- Be active in the community (crypto and also wider design community)
- Who you are:
- Solid experience with design tools (Figma or something comparable) and basic familiarity with prototyping tools (Invision, Sketch, Figma)
- You have worked with a software development company on brand and product brand design
- You have a strong interest in brand research
- You have worked in an startup environment expecting rapid turnaround on design assets
Work management and communication
- You work quickly and iteratively to produce high quality brand materials
- You take initiative to visually communicate complex technical information and work closely with product teams
- You can analyze brand positioning and advise on visual communications strategy
- You proactively identify areas of improvement not only in the design process and take ownership of the improvements
Is a plus
- Experience in decentralized technology or Crypto/Blockchain space
- What we can offer you:
- Do you need resources to pursue your professional goals? -> We got you covered with a personal education and conference budgets
- Is there something that you would like to try out within our projects? -> You can use your Friday afternoons on research or on a side project in our ecosystem
- Our hierarchy is flat, so there is no chance to get lost in vertical looking organizational structure.
- Not really an early bird? No worries! -> Flexible working schedules and remote work policies are, for a long time, part of our culture
- And do not worry about your equipment and subscriptions. We’ll equip you with the latest hardware and provide you all tools you need!
- You'll be working with us in the trendy kiez of Kreuzberg in Full Node, a co-working and collaboration space for blockchain projects.
- Visa support for applicants outside the EU.
But most important - grow with us! We're growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do. If you're someone who loves taking initiative and getting things done, there are a lot of opportunities for you at Gnosis. We’re enthusiastic about our shared mission and enjoy spending time together!
Please apply with your (English) resume.
We look forward to your application!
At Gnosis, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or physical ability.