Gnosis builds new market mechanisms for decentralized finance.
Global interconnection has proved that open access to information, resources, and financial infrastructure is key for global resilience. By designing fairer marketplaces, Gnosis aims to build a more evenly distributed future. Our three interoperable product lines allow you to securely create, trade, and hold digital assets on Ethereum.
Gnosis was founded in 2015 by Martin Köppelmann and Stefan George as part of ConsenSys, the globally leading Ethereum venture production studio. In April 2017, Gnosis raised funds and spun out of ConsenSys to become an independent company. Now more than 50 employees, Gnosis is based in Gibraltar, with team members globally and a development hub in Berlin at the Full Node co-working space.
About the product and the team:
User experience is one of the biggest struggles for the widespread adoption of blockchain technology. Gnosis has been developing decentralized trading protocols for the past four years but has so far failed to build a product with great UX. As we are now building a new version of our decentralized exchange, we want to onboard a full time user researcher who can help us iron out small and large UX hurdles that keep our product from achieving wider adoption.
Join our vibrant DEX team of brilliant engineers and marketers in our office in Berlin, or join as one of our many remote employees. You will not be the only user researcher at our company, as we also have someone working on a different product -- you will be able to learn from each other and exchange ideas. The team is excited for you to become our next team member!
What you'll do:
- Be responsible for UX research projects end-to-end (planning, recruiting, interviewing, analysing)
- Generate actionable research insights and help the team apply research results to the product to drive impact
- Be responsible for the prioritization of the research pipeline and selection of the right methods and tools to answer a given research question
- Maintain a user knowledge base to ensure that research insights are easily accessible and understandable for stakeholders
- Work closely with developers, product manager, and designer
- Be active in the community (crypto and also wider UX community)
- Solid experience with quantitative and qualitative UX research methods
- Ability to define research questions and goals in alignment with business objectives
- You worked with complex consumer or B2B apps for the web
- You have been part of a bigger product development team applying an agile process
Work management and communication:
- You work iteratively and collect feedback fast
- You can analyze the product roadmap and decide on research priorities
- You actively and regularly share your work with your team
- You proactively identify areas of improvement not only in the research process and take ownership of the improvements
Is a plus:
- Experience in FinTech or Crypto/Blockchain space
- Experience in UI/UX design
What we offer you!
- Do you need resources to pursue your professional goals? -> We got you covered with a personal education and conference budgets
- Is there something that you would like to try out within our projects? -> You can use your Friday afternoons on research or on a side project in our ecosystem
- Our hierarchy is flat, so there is no chance to get lost in vertical looking organizational structure.
- Not really an early bird? No worries! -> Flexible working schedules and remote work policies are, for a long time, part of our culture
- And do not worry about your equipment and subscriptions. We’ll equip you with the latest hardware and provide you all tools you need!
But most important - grow with us! We're growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do. If you're someone who loves taking initiative and getting things done, there's a lot of opportunities for you at Gnosis. We’re enthusiastic about our shared mission and enjoy spending time together!
Please apply with your (English) resume. We look forward to your application!
At Gnosis, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or physical ability.