Gnosis builds new market mechanisms for the future of decentralized finance and open-source software.
Through decentralized platforms on the Ethereum blockchain, we enable the distribution of resources—from assets to incentives, and information to ideas—at an individual, societal, and global scales.
Join in on our mission to build the redistributed future!
About the product and the team
Gnosis Safe is our unique digital asset management solution currently being built for Web, Android and iOS. For more information about Gnosis Safe, check out our website.
You’ll be joining a growing team that currently includes 15 people. Most of our team is based in Berlin, but we also have awesome teammates in A Coruna (Spain) and Ulyanovsk (Russia). As the main designer, you will work closely with our User Researcher to create the best design for the entire suite of Gnosis Safe apps.
About the role
Our Design Stack
- Tools: Sketch, Figma, Invision, Zeplin
- Platforms: Web and Mobile (Android and iOS)
What you’ll do
- Be the main touchpoint for Gnosis Safe related UI/UX questions
- Create wireframes, user flows, prototypes, and final designs for Mobile and web applications
- Actively participate in the product development process of Gnosis Safe Mobile and Web
- Participate in the user testing, user interviews, and the user research process
- Document design decisions for future reference
- Create and maintain design guidelines for the entire Gnosis Safe product suite for both internal and external usage
- Work closely with developers, product managers, and our user researcher
- Be active in the community (crypto and also wider design community)
Who you are
- Solid experience with design tools (Sketch, Figma, or something comparable) and prototyping tools (Invision, Sketch, Figma)
- You worked with complex consumer or B2B apps for mobile and web
- You know and have a strong interest in user research and usability tests
- You have been part of a bigger product development team applying an agile process
Work management and communication
- You work iteratively, prototype, and collect feedback fast
- You can analyze product requirements and decide on priorities
- You actively and regularly share your work with your team, including design insights and reasons for your design decisions
- You proactively identify areas of improvement not only in the design process and take ownership of the improvements.
Is a plus:
- Experience with Zeplin
- Experience in FinTech or Crypto/Blockchain space
- Experience in conducting User Research and Usability Tests
What we can offer you
- Do you need resources to pursue your professional goals? -> We got you covered with a personal education and conference budgets
- Is there something that you would like to try out within our projects? -> You can use your Friday afternoons on research or on a side project in our ecosystem
- Our hierarchy is flat, so there is no chance to get lost in vertical looking organizational structure.
- Not really an early bird? No worries! -> Flexible working schedules and remote work policies are, for a long time, part of our culture
- And do not worry about your equipment and subscriptions. We’ll equip you with the latest hardware and provide you all tools you need!
- You'll be working with us in the trendy kiez of Kreuzberg in Full Node, a co-working and collaboration space for blockchain projects.
- Visa support for applicants outside the EU.
But most important - grow with us! We're growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do. If you're someone who loves taking initiative and getting things done, there are a lot of opportunities for you at Gnosis. We’re enthusiastic about our shared mission and enjoy spending time together!
Please apply with your (English) resume.
We look forward to your application!
Variety is the spice of life and a celebrated component of our culture. At Gnosis, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or physical ability.