Position: Full-time (40h/week)
Contract: 1 year
Gnosis builds new market mechanisms for the future of decentralized finance and open-source software. Through decentralized platforms on the Ethereum blockchain, we enable the distribution of resources—from assets to incentives, and information to ideas—at individual, societal, and global scales.
To check our products please visit our website: https://gnosis.io/
Join in on our mission to build the redistributed future!
About the Team
Our two people HR team, based in Berlin, is growing and we are looking for our first recruiter to join us. You can either join us at our cool office Full Node in Berlin or remotely if you are in the European time-zone.
What you’ll do
- Oversee and own the full life cycle recruitment process
- Identify requirements and job responsibilities in partnership with Hiring Managers
- Write job descriptions and promote them internally and externally
- Search actively for candidates via different tools (Xing, LinkedIn, Stackoverflow, Github, LinkedIn, job portals, etc.).
- Review applications, conduct pre-screens (Zoom) and HR interviews
- Advise our Hiring team on the recruitment process
- Support and communicate with the candidates during the whole recruitment cycle
- Identify areas of improvement in the recruitment process and proactively come up with the initiatives
- Promote open positions strategically in collaborating with the communication team
- Manage recruitment agencies, if applicable
Examples of positions you will work on https://gnosis.io/careers/
Who you are
- You have work experience as a (technical) recruiter (including seniority IT positions)
- Experience in working with different sourcing tools
- Ability to manage daily tasks with ATS and Slack
Management and Communication skills:
- Excellent organization, follow-up, and time management skills
- Motivation to design and support a great candidate experience
- Excellent level of English (both oral and written)
- Be proactive in sharing your ideas and knowledge
Is a plus:
- Experience working with Greenhouse
- Good understanding of the programming languages, technologies, and tools
- Blockchain knowledge
- Experience working with startups
What we can offer you
- Do you need resources to pursue your professional goals? -> We got you covered with a personal education and conference budgets
- Is there something that you would like to try out within our projects? -> You can use your Friday afternoons on research or on a side project in our ecosystem
- Our hierarchy is flat, so there is no chance to get lost in vertical looking organizational structure.
- Not really an early bird? No worries! -> Flexible working schedules and remote work policies are, for a long time, part of our culture
- And do not worry about your equipment and subscriptions. We’ll equip you with the latest hardware and provide you all tools you need!
But most important - grow with us! We're growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do. If you're someone who loves taking initiative and getting things done, there's a lot of opportunities for you at Gnosis. We’re enthusiastic about our shared mission and enjoy spending time together!
Please apply with your (English) resume.
We look forward to your application!
Variety is the spice of life and a celebrated component of our culture. At Gnosis, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or physical ability.