Position: Full time
- About Gnosis:
We believe in a redistributed future. Gnosis builds new market mechanisms to make this future possible. Through decentralized platforms on the Ethereum blockchain, we enable the distribution of resources—from assets to incentives, and information to ideas.
Gnosis was founded as part of ConsenSys, the globally leading Ethereum venture production studio, in 2015 by Martin Köppelmann and Stefan George. A ConsenSys spoke that was spun out to become a fully-fledged company early 2017, Gnosis was able to raise sufficient funding in their token sale last April to make the company a safe workplace for the next years to come. Now counting 50 employees, Gnosis is a Gibraltar based company with team members spread out all over the world and a main development hub in Berlin: Full Node, a co-working space for blockchain companies in the heart of Berlin Kreuzberg.
Our products are interoperable, allowing you to create, trade, and hold assets. While our prediction market platform allows anyone to build customized forecasting applications, our decentralized exchange models contribute to the stability of scalable token economics and enable access to arbitrage-free marketplaces. Additionally, our Gnosis Safe wallet aims to set a standard for secure, user-controlled fund storage.
Our decentralized platforms and applications provide foundational infrastructure, assuring security, stability, and foresight for the longevity of blockchain-driven technologies.
Join in on our mission to build the future!
- About the role:
We’re looking for an analytical, self driven individual to join our Decentralized Exchange team as Product Manager. If you have a strong background in both product management as well as Ethereum / DeFi, are a team player and enjoy finding solutions to business problems, we’d love to hear from you! We are a remote first company, but are looking for someone based in the European time zone, ideally in Berlin.
- What you'll do:
- Leverage your knowledge in decentralized finance to drive the product vision of our decentralized exchange Gnosis Protocol V2 and its development, from conceptualization and planning to execution and analysis.
- You are responsible for end to end product management, from defining strategy and goals in close collaboration with company leadership to the creation of the roadmap in order to maximise impact.
- Analyze the DEX landscape to ensure the product roadmap is capturing trends and demands of the DEXes potential user base.
- Be a central point of contact for the entire product development process, closely aligning with all stakeholders to ensure smooth information and process flow, as well as delivery of a quality product within set deadlines.
- Proactively drive cooperation and collaboration within the multidisciplinary team to deliver results.
- Continuously make improvements in design processes, knowledge sharing, and tools used to measurably enhance productivity and product quality.
- Who you are:
- You have excellent project management skills and several years of experience in guiding/ organizing multidisciplinary teams for timely delivery on quality IT products
- You have several years of experience in Ethereum, DeFi and yield farming
- You have an extensive understanding of decentralized exchanges and a good overview about the existing landscape
- Based on the input from stakeholders you are able to translate this knowledge into a strong product vision
- You have strong analytical skills with the ability to translate this into commercial viability
- You have proven excellent command of English and verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work with people of all disciplines including designers, developers, strategists and marketers
- You possess innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose equipment-based solutions for clients
- What we can offer you:
- Make your mark in a growing, disruptive technology:
Be a part of an innovative blockchain company as we help drive change in a number of important global markets, including finance, insurance, and information discovery;
- Flat hierarchies:
This means fewer processes and bureaucracy - see more of your ideas come to life;
- Be set up for success from the start:
We’ll equip you with the latest hardware, and plenty of learning opportunities through our fortnightly Brown Bag Lunches, guest speakers, meetups and workshops at Full Node, team knowledge sharing sessions;
- Flexible work and vacation times:
We truly believe in and stand for work-life balance. We have a great flexible work policy and a generous vacation allowance that supports you in living your best life;
- Work and hang out with us:
On top of the events at Full Node, we have weekly breakfasts, monthly team dinners, an abundance of healthy snacks and drinks (including top-notch coffee!) Did we mention a company-wide annual offsite?
- Conferences and Educational Budget:
At Gnosis, we support your growth and development with a generous annual education and conference budget;
- Grow with us:
We're growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do. If you're someone who loves taking initiative and get things done, there's a lot of opportunities for your individual growth.
- Make your mark in a growing, disruptive technology:
- How to apply:
Please apply with your (English) resume and a short personal introduction.
We look forward to your application!
Variety is the spice of life and a celebrated component of our culture. At Gnosis, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or physical ability.