Position: Full time
Salary Range: €43k - €62k yearly
- About Gnosis:
Gnosis builds new market mechanisms for open finance.
Global interconnection has proved that open access to information, resources, and financial infrastructure is key for global resilience. By designing fairer marketplaces, Gnosis aims to build a more evenly distributed future. Our three interoperable product lines allow you to securely create, trade, and hold crypto assets.
Our core product, Gnosis Protocol is a fully permissionless DEX, the result of two years of research and development into better ways to trade on Ethereum. Gnosis Protocol enables ring trades to maximize liquidity. Ring trades are order settlements which share liquidity across all orders, rather than a single token pair, and uniquely suited for trading prediction market tokens and the “long tail” of all tokenized assets.
Join in on our mission to build the future!
- About the role:
Are interested in shaping the culture of an emergent industry? Come join us in the heart of peer-to-peer technology development in Berlin or remotely.
We are looking for a DEX Marketing Manager specializing in decentralized finance and trading protocols to join our communications team.
If you are someone that is passionate about making new technologies accessible and exciting, and you enjoy working in an international and fast-paced environment, we’d love to hear from you!
- What you’ll do:
- Develop the marketing strategy for our core product, Gnosis Protocol DEX, with the communications and strategy lead
- Oversee implementation of the Gnosis Protocol DEX product marketing strategy, including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR
- Work closely with the company’s Business Development team, enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials, and presentations
- Guide daily marketing activities, including tracking OKRs and KPIs for Gnosis Protocol DEX
- Contribute to social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition, with in-depth knowledge of SEO and analytics tools
- Formulate detailed reports and research on the state of decentralized finance and lead communication and innovation in the DEX ecosystem
- Who you are:
- You have over one year of experience in marketing
- You have knowledge of blockchain and decentralized technologies and their communities, with a special focus on decentralized finance and DEXs (trading protocols)
- You have excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- You are fluent in English (written and oral)
- You can multitask and oversee the execution of multiple projects simultaneously
- You have excellent organizational and planning skills
- You can motivate others and move towards a shared vision
- What we can offer you:
- Make your mark in a growing, disruptive technology: Be a part of an innovative blockchain company as we help drive change in a number of important global markets, including finance, insurance, and information discovery.
- Be set up for success from the start: We’ll equip you with the latest hardware, and plenty of learning opportunities through our fortnightly Brown Bag Lunches, guest speakers, meetups and workshops at Full Node co-working space, team knowledge sharing sessions and generous budgets for conferences and individual learning.
- Flexible work and vacation times: We truly believe in and stand for work-life balance. We have a great flexible work policy and a generous vacation allowance that supports you in living your best life!
- Grow with us: We're growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do. If you're someone who loves taking initiative and getting things done, there's a lot of opportunities for your individual growth.
- How to apply:
Please apply with your (English) resume and a short personal introduction.
We look forward to your application!
At Gnosis, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or physical ability.