- About Gnosis
Gnosis builds new market mechanisms for the future of decentralized finance and open-source software.
Through decentralized platforms on the Ethereum blockchain, we enable the distribution of resources—from assets to incentives, and information to ideas—at individual, societal, and global scales.
Join in on our mission to build the redistributed future!
- About the role
We are looking for a Frontend Team Lead to join the Gnosis Safe team in our Berlin office (on-site).
The Gnosis Safe is our unique digital crypto wallet currently being built for Web, Android and iOS - https://gnosis-safe.io
Gnosis Safe enables asset management and integration with protocols and tools that increase accessibility and usability across the defi space, as well as secure collaborative finance for DAOs and other users. For more information about Gnosis Safe, including our recent app store launches, check out the Blog post.
You'll be working with us in the trendy kiez of Kreuzberg in Full Node, a co-working and collaboration space for blockchain projects.
- About the team
You’ll be joining a growing team that currently includes fifteen people, including Product Managers, Tech Lead, Mobile Team, UX Designer, UX Researcher, and Backend team. You’ll lead the Frontend team of two developers and manage a team of external contractors from Argentina (four developers and QA engineer).
- Our Tech Stack:
Backend: Python and Django
- Why this position was opened:
- What you’ll do:
- Deliver high-quality code for features from concept until production
- Contribute to our growing test suite
- Manage the web-development process - priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Lead and be a mentor to junior and mid-level frontend developers in the team
- Work closely with designers and product managers to regularly ship working features
- We estimate that on average 70% of the time will be dedicated to web-app development and 30% - to the team and process management.
- Who you are:
- You have 4+ years experience developing web apps
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with TypeScript or other statically-typed languages
- Experience with implementing and maintaining test suites for React applications
- Experience with at least one popular state management library (Redux, MobX)
Leadership and management knowledge:
- Experience in leading a team with at least 2 members
- Solid knowledge of the web application development process
Is a plus:
- Architecture experience
- Knowledge in Ethereum
- What we can offer you
Culture of openness, feedback, and learning, including:
- Conferences and Educational budget as a part of your professional and personal development journey.
- Ecosystem Friday - every Friday afternoon for a side-project to expand your knowledge in different areas.
- Flexible working hours and flexible remote work policy.
- Equipment and subscription budget.
- Visa support for applicants outside the EU.
- Recruitment process
We believe that the recruitment process is an opportunity for the candidate to understand better Gnosis culture and products, and for us - to find the right teammate who is ready to take on challenges and work together on common goals.
That's why we have six recruitment steps for this position, including:
- Application review (HR Manager and Hiring Manager)
- HR Interview (HR Manager)
- Challenge - React.js/Typescript knowledge and (optional) Leadership skills
- Tech/Cultural fit interview (Frontend Engineer and Product Manager)
- Technical interview (Frontend Engineer and Tech Lead)
- Cultural fit interview (CTO and Product Manager)
Please apply with your (English) resume.
We look forward to your application!
Variety is the spice of life and a celebrated component of our culture. At Gnosis, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or physical ability.