Position: Full time
- About Gnosis
Gnosis was founded in 2015 by Martin Köppelmann and Stefan George as part of ConsenSys, the globally leading Ethereum venture production studio. In April 2017, Gnosis raised funds and spun out of ConsenSys to become an independent company. Now more than 50 employees, Gnosis is based in Gibraltar, with team members globally and a main development hub in Berlin at the Full Node co-working space.
Gnosis builds prediction market platforms (https://sight.pm), decentralized trading protocols, and wallet solutions (https://safe.gnosis.io). Our three, interoperable product lines allow users to create, trade, and hold assets on Ethereum, assuring security, stability, and foresight for the longevity of blockchain-driven technologies.
Join in on our mission to build the future!
- About the role
What you'll do
- Support our product teams with market and user research
- Become a subject matter expert on our products and remain up-to-date on industry news
- Identify potential partners and clients in the target market and complete relevant research on their business and technical needs
- Speak at meetups and conferences to present Gnosis and our products
- Support the organization of DappCon, the flagship event of Gnosis
- Partner with the marketing team and Product Managers on outreach material for potential partners
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships
- Organize meetups & community events
Who you are
- You have a profound understanding of the blockchain industry and Ethereum in particular
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are self-driven, structured, reliable and motivated
- You are extroverted and enjoy networking
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of presentations
- You have excellent command of English. Fluency in German is an asset
- You possess a Masters in Business Administration, Management or similar; or equivalent work experience in related field
What we can offer you
- Make your mark in a growing, disruptive technology:
Be a part of an innovative blockchain company as we help drive change in a number of important global markets, including finance, insurance, and information discovery.
- Flat hierarchies:
This means fewer processes and bureaucracy - see more of your ideas come to life!
- Be set up for success from the start: We’ll equip you with the latest hardware, and plenty of learning opportunities through our fortnightly Brown Bag Lunches, meetups and workshops at Full Node, team knowledge sharing sessions and generous budgets for conferences and individual learning.
- Flexible work and vacation times:
We truly believe in and stand for work-life balance. We have a great flexible work policy and a generous vacation allowance.
- Work and hang out with us:
On top of the events at Full Node, we have weekly breakfasts, thirsty Thursdays and plenty of company activities. Full Node offers an abundance of healthy snacks and drinks (including top-notch coffee!) and cozy hang out areas. Did we mention our company-wide annual offsite?
- Grow with us:
We're growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do. If you're someone who loves taking initiative and getting things done, there's a lot of opportunities for your individual growth.
How to apply
- Please apply with your (English) resume
- Submit a single page cover letter stating your interest in blockchain and describing one of your favourite Ethereum based Dapps. Please state the reasons why this Dapp is your favourite. Please don’t choose a Gnosis dapp for this task
We look forward to your application!
Variety is the spice of life and a celebrated component of our culture. At Gnosis, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or physical ability.