Position: Full time
Salary Range: €50k - €70k yearly
- About Gnosis:
We believe in a redistributed future. Gnosis builds new market mechanisms to make this future possible. Through decentralized platforms on the Ethereum blockchain, we enable the distribution of resources—from assets to incentives, and information to ideas—at individual, societal, and global scales.
Our products are interoperable, allowing you to create, trade, and hold assets. While our prediction market platform allows anyone to build customized forecasting applications, our decentralized exchange models enable access to arbitrage-free marketplaces. Additionally, our Gnosis Safe wallet aims to set a standard for secure, user-controlled fund storage.
Our decentralized platforms and applications provide foundational infrastructure, assuring security, stability, and foresight for the longevity of blockchain-driven technologies.
Join in on our mission to build the future!
- About the role:
Into marketing and communications but tired of the same old thing? Come join us in the heart of blockchain and decentralized technology development in Berlin. Be part of an innovative and unique setting, shaping the future of how we interact with software and systems.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our communications team.
If you are someone that is passionate about making new technologies accessible and exciting, and you enjoy working in an international and fast-paced environment, we’d love to hear from you! You’ll be working with us in the trendy kiez of Kreuzberg—where we run our beautiful coworking space for blockchain projects, Full Node.
This opening has the opportunity to grow into a senior management position.
- What you’ll do:
- Develop the marketing strategy for new and existing products with the communications and strategy team
- Oversee implementation of the product marketing strategy, including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR
- Work closely with the company’s Business Development team, enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Guide the day to day activities of the marketing team, including tracking team OKRs and KPIs
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition, with in-depth knowledge of SEO and analytics tools
- Collaborate with the strategy team on overall communication of company vision and narrative
- Who you are:
- You have over three years of experience in marketing
- You have experience managing a team and working toward a shared vision
- You have knowledge of blockchain and decentralized technologies
- You have excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- You are fluent in English (written and oral)
- You can multitask and oversee the execution of multiple projects simultaneously
- You have excellent organisational and planning skills
- You can motivate others and move towards a shared vision
- What we can offer you:
- Make your mark in a growing, disruptive technology: Be a part of an innovative blockchain company as we help drive change in a number of important global markets, including finance, insurance, and information discovery.
- Flat hierarchies: This means fewer processes and bureaucracy - see more of your ideas come to life!
- Be set up for success from the start: We’ll equip you with the latest hardware, and plenty of learning opportunities through our fortnightly Brown Bag Lunches, guest speakers, meetups and workshops at Full Node, team knowledge sharing sessions and generous budgets for conferences and individual learning.
- Flexible work and vacation times: We truly believe in and stand for work-life balance. We have a great flexible work policy and a generous vacation allowance that supports you in living your best life!
- Work and hang out with us: On top of the events at Full Node, we have weekly breakfasts, team dinners, an abundance of healthy snacks and drinks (including top-notch coffee!) Did we mention a company-wide annual offsite?
- Grow with us: We're growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do. If you're someone who loves taking initiative and get things done, there's a lot of opportunities for your individual growth.
- How to apply:
Please apply with your (English) resume and a short personal introduction.
We look forward to your application!
Variety is the spice of life and a celebrated component of our culture. At Gnosis, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or physical ability.