Position: Full time
Salary Range: €55k - €70k yearly
Gnosis was founded in 2015 by Martin Köppelmann and Stefan George as part of ConsenSys, the globally leading Ethereum venture production studio. In April 2017, Gnosis raised funds and spun out of ConsenSys to become an independent company. Now more than 50 employees, Gnosis is based in Gibraltar, with team members globally and a main development hub in Berlin at the Full Node co-working space.
Gnosis builds prediction market platforms (https://sight.pm), decentralized trading protocols, and wallet solutions (https://safe.gnosis.io). Our three, interoperable product lines allow users to create, trade, and hold assets on Ethereum, assuring security, stability, and foresight for the longevity of blockchain-driven technologies.
Join in on our mission to build the future!
About the role
We’re looking for an approachable and analytical individual to join our Product Management team as the responsible person for the OpenEthereum Client development. If you’re someone who loves to connect with people and find solutions to complex problems, driven by a fierce passion for blockchain technology, we’d love to hear from you!
What you'll do
- Manage the OpenEthereum Client division from conceptualization and planning to execution and analysis
- Be a central point of contact for the entire process, closely aligning with all stakeholders to ensure smooth information and process flow, as well as delivery of a quality product within set deadlines
- Proactively drive cooperation and collaboration within the multidisciplinary product teams to deliver results
- Continuously make improvements in design processes, knowledge sharing, and tools used to measurably enhance productivity and product quality
Who you are
- You have excellent project management skills and several years of experience in guiding/ organizing multidisciplinary teams for timely delivery on quality IT products
- Blockchain background is strongly advantageous
- You are someone who is comfortable working autonomously
- You have strong analytical skills with the ability to translate this into product viability
- You have proven excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work with people of all disciplines including creatives, developers, strategists and marketers
- You possess innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose equipment-based solutions for clients
- You have an excellent command of English
What we can offer you
- Make your mark in a growing, disruptive technology:
Be a part of an innovative blockchain company as we help drive change in a number of important global markets, including finance, insurance, and information discovery.
- Flat hierarchies:
This means fewer processes and bureaucracy - see more of your ideas come to life!
- Be set up for success from the start: We’ll equip you with the latest hardware, and plenty of learning opportunities through our fortnightly Brown Bag Lunches, meetups and workshops at Full Node, team knowledge sharing sessions and generous budgets for conferences and individual learning.
- Flexible work and vacation times:
We truly believe in and stand for work-life balance. We have a great flexible work policy and a generous vacation allowance.
- Work and hang out with us:
On top of the events at Full Node, we have weekly breakfasts, thirsty Thursdays and plenty of company activities. Full Node offers an abundance of healthy snacks and drinks (including top-notch coffee!) and cozy hang out areas. Did we mention our company-wide annual offsite?
- Grow with us:
We're growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do. If you're someone who loves taking initiative and getting things done, there's a lot of opportunities for your individual growth.
How to apply
Please apply with your (English) resume and a short personal introduction.
We look forward to your application!
Variety is the spice of life and a celebrated component of our culture. At Gnosis, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or physical ability.