Join the GMED team today and work on the frontier of Medical Device Innovation!
The Client Solutions Coordinator’s main mission is to ensure the client retention and satisfaction in coordination with GMED NA stakeholders, in addition to upselling and promoting additional services in order to meet the existing client business expectation, and secure revenue. This mission encompasses several tasks such as building long lasting client relations, ensuring top notch prompt service, and processing commercial offers as well as a variety of tasks providing account management support and project coordination to reach the department and company goals.
The successful candidate will comply with GMED NA procedures, processes policies and actively of the 2 main core missions:
Client Solution providers:
- Provides excellent service to GMED NA’s clients by building a foundation of trust with impartiality.
- Answers to client business request and/or issue with responsiveness and adapted solution in coordination with GMED NA stakeholder.
- Addresses and/or reports any requests related to client satisfaction to the direct supervisor and according to the procedures.
- Identifies and translates client needs into actionable items by offering options as provided by the department’s suite of processes and services.
- Promotes and coordinates additional services based on the client’s needs.
- Follows-up proactively with clients regarding any additional services request or issue in order to guarantee an excellent quality of service to the client.
Processing sales and services solution:
- Maintains the databases and client information updated at all times on the local and HQ databases.
- Drafts, reviews, record proposals, sends to clients, and monitors proposals’ status regularly in databases to guarantee their validity and accuracy.
- Ensure all proposals signature ahead of service/certification processing.
- Communicates and coordinates with clients, certification project managers, and other stakeholders internally to ensure files processing and see tasks through to completion.
- Conducts regular auditing of client files and represents the Business Development team for the organization of the filing system.
- Ensures an up-to-date status and archiving of the clients' files and electronic copies.
- Communicates workflow related alerts, errors, and upcoming deadlines.
- Assists with the coordination of digitalization project deliverables with other departments as needed.
- Ensures proper service follow up and closing according to the QMS procedures and accreditation requirements.
- Reports activities in a consistent and frequent fashion to identify trends, corrections and capitalize on strengths.
- Attends staff meetings and project reviews on a per-need basis with clear reporting on the production status.
- Ensures a swift turnaround on client's requests utilizing the necessary tools.
- Receives training and fills in as needed for designated colleagues during absence if needed.
Who You Are
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree from an accredited U.S or foreign University.
- Experience in building long-lasting client relations, delivering results and project coordination and/or experience in a similar sales position required
- Excellent customer service experience required
- Excellent writing skills and communication skills
- Advanced MS Office skills (data analysis skills a plus)
- Authorized to work in the U.S
- Personable, active listening skills desired
- Able to deliver business success
- Strong client relations building skills
- Attention to detail with excellence in accuracy will be critical in job performance
- Possess interpersonal skills, both oral and written including the ability to effectively communicate with other employees and clients
- Excellent writing, editing and time management skills
- Tech savvy and comfortable with ERPs and databases
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with the utmost professionalism
- Must be flexible and able to work independently and execute projects with minimal supervision
- Fluent English language skills essential (French a plus)
Who We Are
GMED North America is the US subsidiary of GMED, a leading Certification Organization, a distinguished Notified Body (CE0459) Authorized to act under European Regulation (EU) 2017/745 on medical devices, European Directives 90/385/EEC, 93/42/EEC, 98/79/EC and Regulation n° 722/2012 on products utilizing tissues of animal origin, GMED certifies a vast range of medical devices and in vitro diagnostic medical devices. An Auditing Organization recognized by the MDSAP Regulatory Authority Council. We serve the Medical Device Industry with offices in Europe and the United States.
Our goal is to provide the best in Product Certification and Quality Management Services for medical device manufacturers worldwide. At GMED North America, we strive to the highest standards of professionalism, competency, work ethic, and customer service. All our employees are the cornerstone of this process because their work directly influences GMED North America's reputation.
Aside from our expertise with due diligence, we pride ourselves in our diverse workforces, with employees from different parts of the world.
- Commitment to Clients and Patients' safety
What We Offer
We offer a competitive benefits package including group-sponsored health, dental, and vision coverage, short-term and long-term disability, a 401k plan, company-paid life insurance, paid holidays, a commuter benefits program for public transportation, internet stipend, and a time off program providing our employees with a great work-life balance. We offer growth opportunities within the organization. There are a lot of opportunities and employees are able to apply and move into different roles within the company. We have numerous success stories, and we want you to be one of them.
GMED North America is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse, inclusive, and healthy work environment with a unique culture.
You are strongly encouraged to submit your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!