Gluwa is looking for Technical Writers to Document SDKs, Code, and Infrastructure - both internally and for our partners - to build a borderless financial platform powered by blockchain.
Gluwa is a platform composed of mobile app, API, and blockchains (Bitcoin, Ethereum, and our own Creditcoin). Together, they enable you to transact with anyone on the Internet without giving up control of your money.
Designs, Selects tools, Writes, and Maintains Internal and External Documentation
- Proven work experience as a Technical Writer for Software and Cloud Infrastructure
- Ability to Diagram complex systems and data
- Proficiency in Technical Diagraming and Writing Tools, Preferably Cloud Based
- Proficiency in writing Blogs, How-To's, and Step-by-Step Guides
Gluwa Specific Duties
- Select and Maintain Tools used for Documenting, Diagraming, and Blogging
- Work with Gluwa engineering teams to document code internally
- Create and Maintain ERD and UML diagrams
- Draft plan for a Gluwa Blog and SDK Docs, Write, and Maintain
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, such as flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and exact code.
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Search, evaluate, and recommend 3rd party software products we should use.
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protect operations by keeping the information confidential.
- Provide information to internal/external customers by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplish engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.