Gluwa is looking for DevOps engineers experienced in managing Infrastructure on Azure to build a borderless financial platform powered by blockchain.
Gluwa is a platform composed of mobile app, API, and blockchains (Bitcoin, Ethereum, and our own Creditcoin). Together, they enable you to transact with anyone on the Internet without giving up control of your money.
Develops and maintains the DevOps CI/CD deployment pipeline, and all Azure infrastructure.
- Proven work experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Proven work experience maintaining Azure Infrastructure
- Proven work experience in Github, and CI/CD integrations
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Gluwa Specific Duties
- Add new features according to the vision of Gluwa.
- Identify and fix bugs from the codebase.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating and analyzing problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, such as flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and exact code.
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Search, evaluate, and recommend 3rd party software products we should use.
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protect operations by keeping the information confidential.
- Provide information to internal/external customers by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplish engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.