Gluwa is looking for a Lead Data Analyst to empower our Business, Product, and Engineering teams to make informed decisions in our quest to build a borderless financial platform powered by blockchain.
Gluwa is a platform composed of mobile app, API, and blockchains (Bitcoin, Ethereum, and our own Creditcoin). Together, they enable you to transact with anyone on the Internet without giving up control of your money.
Designs, Develps, and Implements an end-to-end Data Analysis and BI Environment, from our staging and production data stores.
- Proven work experience as a Data Analysts, Data Scientist, and/or Applied Statiscian
- Ability to write SQL (DQL) read queries, to explore a data set and gain an understanding of underlying structure and insights
- Proficiency in BI Analytic Tools
- Proficiency in Application Performance Monitoring
- Proficiency in understanding Application Logs, and providing input to Engineering team
- Ability to document requirements and specifications and implement a Data Visualization system for Gluwa
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Gluwa Specific Duties
- Document requirements, specifications, selects, and implement a Data Visualization system for Gluwa
- Implement secure access of BI tools to staging and production databases
- Select and Implement Application Performance Monitoring tool(s)
- Work across multiple teams to identify data and logging visibility requirements and implement Data Products
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, such as flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and exact code.
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Search, evaluate, and recommend 3rd party software products we should use.
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protect operations by keeping the information confidential.
- Provide information to internal/external customers by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplish engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.