Gluwa is looking for API Test Engineers versed in RestSharp and NUnit to build a borderless financial platform powered by blockchain.
Gluwa is a platform composed of mobile app, API, and blockchains (Bitcoin, Ethereum, and our own Creditcoin). Together, they enable you to transact with anyone on the Internet without giving up control of your money.
Gluwa API Test Engineers are involved deeply in the product development lifecycle are are Subject Matter Experts on all of Gluwa's API service and clients. When API features are added or modified, they write automated unit tests and manually test APIs against specification and ensure Quality.
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Experience building of RESTful APIs and HTTP
- Competency in C# (ASP.NET Core)
- Experience in RestSharp, JSON Serialization
- Experience writing tests in NUnit
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
Gluwa Specific Duties
- Write NUnit tests against Specifications of an API.
- Review C# / RestSharp API services, and their clients.
- Manually test API services against Specification.
- Identify and fix bugs from the codebase.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating and analyzing problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, such as flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and exact code.
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Search, evaluate, and recommend 3rd party software products we should use.
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protect operations by keeping the information confidential.
- Provide information to internal/external customers by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplish engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.