Gluwa is looking for frontend engineers to build a borderless financial platform powered by blockchain.
Gluwa is a platform composed of web and mobile apps, an API, and blockchains (Bitcoin, Ethereum, and our own Creditcoin). Together, they enable you to transact with anyone on the Internet without giving up control of your money.
Frontend engineers at Gluwa work with Product Owners, and Technical Project Managers in implementing Web and Mobile User Interfaces with React, for our end user Borrowers and Investors.
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer
- Proficiency and work experience in React, Redux, Mobx, or other networking and state management libraries
Proficiency in npm, babel, and other frontend build tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, and JSX.
Gluwa Specific Duties
- Add new features to our Web and Mobile Interfaces according to the vision of Gluwa.
- Identify and fix bugs from the codebase.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating and analyzing problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, such as flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and exact code.
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Search, evaluate, and recommend 3rd party software products we should use.
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protect operations by keeping the information confidential.
- Provide information to internal/external customers by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplish engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.