Gluwa is looking for Technical Project Managers to build a borderless financial platform powered by blockchain.
Gluwa is a platform composed of mobile app, API, and blockchains (Bitcoin, Ethereum, and our own Creditcoin). Together, they enable you to transact with anyone on the Internet without giving up control of your money.
Technical Product Managers at Gluwa ensure that User Stories move smoothly through our Kanban flow from start to finish, by carefully reviewing scope and acceptance criteria, and working across two or more technical teams to discover hidden contingencies. Important and unique to Gluwa, you will be responsible for ensuring smooth releases of products with a very deep technology stack, from Frontend mobile experiences to complex APIs that reference blockchain transactions, and execute smart contracts.
- 5+ years of Experience in Product / Project Management
- Prior experience in Software Engineering - at least 3 years, with familiarity of Computer Science Principals, APIs, and ability to comprehend code
- Proficiency in Jira and Confluence
- Ability to work across several teams of Engineers, each with different technology stacks, and identify contingencies
- Prior experience in drafting User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, and User Stories
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science preferable
Technical Project Manager Specific Duties
- Assist Product Owners with User Story refinement
- Investigate Technical requirements, contingencies, and potential complications of User Stories
- Assist Product Owners in breaking down User Stories into individual Tasks, and identifying specific technical implementations
- Estimating Effort of Tasks with the Engineering team, and assigning points to User Stories
- Identify, Document, and implement new ways of scoping User Stories at Gluwa to better predict required effort for new features
- Interface with UX and directly with Partners and Clients of Gluwa to clarify and identify requirements
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, such as flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and exact code.
- Improve operations by recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Search, evaluate, and recommend 3rd party software products we should use.
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protect operations by keeping the information confidential.
- Provide information to internal/external customers by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplish engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.