Gluwa is looking for User Experience Designer Generalists to build a borderless financial platform powered by blockchain.
Gluwa is a platform that is composed of mobile apps, REST API, smart contracts and blockchains (Bitcoin, Ethereum, and our own Creditcoin). Together, they enable you to transact with anyone on the Internet without giving up control of your money.
UX Designers at Gluwa are generalists through the entire Design Thinking process, responsible for designing and conducting user research, ideating, defining, and setting requirements for UI Designers and Engineers to follow. Important and unique to Gluwa, you will be responsible for designing User Experiences that are empathetic and targeted to a wide variety of both nationalities (North America, Asia, Africa, et al.) and user types (borrowers and lenders).
- Proven work experience of at least 3 to 5 years as a Mobile and Web User Experience Designer
- Experience with Design Thinking, and able to implement a basic Design Workflow at Gluwa
- Proficiency in Project Management tools: Jira, Confluence, and a Design Prototyping Software such as Figma
- Ability to document requirements to both Engineers and Designers
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Psychology, Design, Business, or other relevant field to User Experience
Gluwa Specific Duties
- Identify and implement new ways of conducting User research at Gluwa
- Lead Ideation of new features, and changes to existing features, based on locality and user type
- Conduct research on ideated prototypes
- Document tested prototypes and work with Product Managers to define scope and design relevant UI mockups for Interface Designers
- As an early (first) member of the Gluwa User Experience team, Document the processes you develop by creating assets such as flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
- Improve operations and make recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Search, evaluate, and recommend 3rd party software products we should use.
- Update job knowledge by studying current trends and industry standards in User Experience Research, Design, and Design Thinking by keeping tabs on recent publications and blog posts, attending conferences, and obtaining and reviewing new educational materials
- Protect operations by keeping the information confidential.
- Provide information to internal/external customers by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.