We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. We currently deliver over +70M annual orders and operate in 22 countries, and in +250 cities.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:
As a Senior Data Scientist in the Marketing Analytics team, you will work in optimising every step of the funnel up to the customer’s first order. This department is responsible for bringing the best quality customers at the most efficient cost - from developing models to optimising digital spend, tailoring our comms or understanding incrementality.
You will focus on understanding all of the company's marketing and business constraints across all our digital channels. The key goal for this person will be to build a multi-touch attribution model and own incrementality testing to improve our current digital acquisition strategy optimising return on ad spend.
If you enjoy finding patterns amidst chaos, and have experience using analytics to impact marketing strategy, we’re looking for someone like you!
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Have used statistical or machine learning techniques to assess channel efficiency and recommend optimal marketing spend by channel and by product
- Produce recommendations and use statistical techniques to validate marketing campaigns and improve customer touchpoint strategy and attribution
- Identify and measure levers to help move essential metrics and make recommendations
- Work backwards from understanding and sizing problems to ideating solutions
- Collaborate with marketing, product, and engineering to onboard marketing technology platforms to our customer’s digital journey and path to conversion
- 5+ years in data science or software role in a fast-paced industry (consumer internet or online advertising, etc.)
- A degree in Math, Physics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or similar
- Experience with multi-touch attribution using in-house models
- Deep expertise with statistical methods, SQL queries, and R/Python data manipulation
- Seasoned ability managing timelines, delivery, requirements, and communication to internal partners and senior management
- Demonstrable experience at productionising ideas; from conception to deployment
- Experience with big data (e.g. Scala and Spark) and cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Command line skills
- Start-up experience is desirable
- Ability to manage a team is desirable
- Strong presentation skills in communicating with experts and novices
- Fluent spoken and written English
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
Enticing Phantom Shares plan
Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Spanish lessons
Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
Discounted Gym memberships
Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 30, 2019, we’re currently present in more than 26 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://glovoapp.com/ | Twitter: @Glovo_ES | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glovoappES/ | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/glovo-app/