We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. We currently deliver over +40M annual orders and operate in 26 countries, and in 248 cities.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:
One of the key actors of the platform are the riders, Glovers as we like to call them. They are the core of the supply department, and one of the three pillars of our platform, along with Partners and Customers.
We are looking for a creative problem solver to join our Buenos Aires HQ. Working in Regional Supply Growth, you will need to collaborate with other Global, Regional and Local teams. You will work very closely with the Glover Experience, Cash, OCC (Operations Control Center) and Operations Excellence teams.
You will need to take operational metrics as an input, and find creative ways of impacting Glovers at the right time, to help them get the most out of the platform, and deliver the best customer and partner experience. We want someone who thinks big, someone who will use their critical thinking to improve the overall supply operations.
You will need to find scalable ways to automate tasks, in a way that they can remain adaptable to local needs and practices, while minimizing manual work. This role will require a strong knowledge of CRM tools, Zapier, Google Scripts, and an ability to think outside of the box when normal methods don’t work to complete a task.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Work on toolifyiong and scaling processes, making them faster and more scalable
- Build robust, low friction tools used by local teams to accomplish their goals
- Define new campaigns that will improve our quality metrics
- Find technological solutions to carry out your projects, whether those solutions have been implemented already or not
- Run A/B Tests fast and smartly to get new insights.
- Be in touch with our Data/Tech team to request and implement new product features.
- Automate campaigns to meet the needs to Supply Excellence, OCC and Cash
- Work closely with the Regional Glover Experience team, to ensure that comms respect Glovers and brand Guidelines.
- Contribute towards the continuous improvement of Glover life-cycle through out-of-the-box thinking.
- Experience with CRM tools, preferable Mobile CRM such as Braze
- Experience working with SQL, Google Scripts. Other coding languages are a plus.
- Proven track-record of devising and delivering successful automations using Zapier or other tools
- Strong analytical knowledge and experience with reporting, driving insights, and data-driven optimization
- Ability to adapt in an ever-changing environment - balancing intense attention to detail with swift turnaround while working in a collaborative, positive manner
- Strong drive for continuous improvement. Problem solving: You always find a way to get things done
- Creative and a self-starter
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan.
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance.
- Zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships.
- Flexible working environment.
- 23 total days off per year!
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 30, 2019, we’re currently present in more than 26 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.