Your work-life opportunity:
- Build and update dashboards in order to track the Quality of the Fleet
- Take ownership of reporting of KPIs by creating customized tools or using the available ones
- Ensure these tools are scalable and up-to-date
- Understand business needs in terms of Operations and create insightful analysis to Ops Managers to make the right decision
- Assist colleagues in gaining access to the right data
Strong analytical skills, willing to test and solve problems based on data
Expertise with SQL and Python is highly valued
Knowledge of visualization tools like Tableau, Looker or Qlikview
Proficiency in English is a must
Great interpersonal skills
Comfortable working in a high growth and high performance start up with fast pace
Proactive, organized, and obsessed with details
Out of the box thinking
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Flexible working environment
- Zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Gym memberships
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 30, 2019, we’re currently present in more than 26 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.