Your work-life opportunity:
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Develop the overall project plan with the goal of creating a best in class customer experience for our couriers, users, and partners
- Liaise with our market operations teams to aggregate feedback on trends/processes/issues and ensure that this is incorporated into the effective management of the program across markets
- Take a data-driven approach to manage programs across multiple locations to understand the insights/trends driving the feedback from our key stakeholders
- Manage all aspects of the project(s): planning, implementation, monitoring, operational issues, tracking, completion, follow-up
- Manage competing timelines and prioritize critical tasks
- Establish and achieve project standards for quality and quantity
- Assess project issues and develop solutions to reach productivity, quality and client satisfaction
- Define consistent landmarks across projects and work with teams to implement tracking of tasks and delivery
- Facilitate project meetings focused on status reporting, problem-solving, feedback, and fostering open communication within the team on project planning
- Drive improvement on processes, policy, and system flows especially in customer handling procedures across various channels and areas to meet our customer goals
- Critically review potential greater efficiency in business process changes
- Liaise with various business teams (CX team, Marketing, Operations, Strategy, Supply) to sync up on systems solution and customer satisfaction
- Work closely with policy owners to obtain approval for new policies when needed
- Track issues and drive resolution with stakeholders
- Track and work closely with process owners to ensure changes to business processes are updated/documented
- Experience working in projects with customer satisfaction goals
- Experience working in consultant companies
- Experience with project management
- Fluency in English
- Experience in cross-functional teams without direct line authority
- Ability to work efficiently with limited supervision
- Experience with agile methodology
- Third-party management experience
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 30, 2019, we’re currently present in more than 26 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.