We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. We currently deliver over +40M annual orders and operate in 26 countries, and in 248 cities.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:
We believe that if we want to revolutionize the delivery industry that we need to deliver a WOW experience to our clients, and this is how we run Glovo. To reach this WOW effect you will be managing and coordinating our different darkstores, as you optimize each darkstore in your city. Your goal will be to quickly adapt the operation of each darkstore and continuously improve it.
In Glovo, we want to change the way consumers buy groceries, and for that reason we want to continuously improve the user experience. You and your team will be an integral part in executing the different activities within a darkstore.
- Manage and supervise all the darkstores in the city
- You will hire, train and motivate all of the staff within a darkstore as you seek to reach optimal efficiency and profitability, delegating tasks and following up on them
- You will control and manage the staffing - headcount, hours, shifts - of the darkstore as you optimize the efficiency and happiness of the pickers
You will implement existing procedures and find ways to improve these procedures and report them back to Global
You will control the stock level, check the demand forecast and the reinstock of the darkstores.Develop reports to track the operations of each darkstore and each picker and take action to improve both areas
- Coordinate the launch of new darkstores within your area of influence
- You will be an ambassador of Glovo’s culture and values for your teams
- Flexibility about work schedule
- Experience in managing a store
- Experience managing teams
- Lots of autonomy and responsibility
- Objectives driven
- Passionate about customer support and sales driven
- Proficient in IT and Microsoft Office tools
- Looking for a dynamic, passionate, and responsible team player
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 30, 2019, we’re currently present in more than 26 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.