Your work-life opportunity:
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Lead and Manage Internship agreements with different universities (E2E process): coordinate with university and prepare agreements (prepare, review, sign, archive)
- Manage the hiring process for New employees (E2E process): Review documentation and Prepare contracts for new employees ( prepare, review, sign, archive).
- Lead onboarding sessions for new hires
- Collect and maintain day to day information from employees: sick leaves, holidays, bank account changes, modifications of hours, salaries, etc
Manage employee files keeping organised and updated all required documentation - aligned to local legislation and internal policies
- Process employee and interns terminations (E2E process)
Input new hires and interns into all HR systems (CSOD, Edays); keeping the information updated and act as the main point of contact to update changes in the system ( approve holidays, update organizational changes, etc).
- Manage different Benefits within the country ( Medical Insurance, Meal Voucher/Promocode, as applicable)
- Be the first point of contact for employees, managers and People Partners regarding People Operations processes and procedures within the country.
- Have the opportunity to take ownership of different cool projects.
Degree in Business or similar (recent graduates are warmly welcomed!).
Able to work in a fast-paced, growing start-up environment and work with all levels of management
Thrives in ambiguity
Organised, proactive, and creative
Customer service oriented
Great communication skills
Spanish and English Fluent (Mandatory). Highly appreciated additional languages.
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Cool perks such as free coffee every day, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Flexible working environment : A young, international and talented team, used to work in a fast paced and vibrant way!
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 30, 2019, we’re currently present in more than 22 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.