We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. We currently deliver over +40M annual orders and operate in 26 countries, and in 248 cities.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Define Glovo’s content strategy in the country ensuring playbook fundamentals.
- Implement Glovo Content strategy with the support of the Head of Marketing
- Lead local Marketing activation (offline) and manage/optimize App content to deliver on the agreed growth goals.
- Analyze main KPIs of the stores in the app and identify opportunities and créate and action plan to adress them by improving their performance.
- Define the app’s content strategy and build plans to accelerate its performance.
- Partner with sales team to define commercial priorities.
- Partner with operations team to define city launches and expansions
- Bachelor's degree - emphasis in marketing or business preferred.
- 4-6 years of marketing experience (FMCG prefered)
- 2 years managing people
- Strong capabilities to influence sales and operation teams.
- Determined to get things done: no job is too big or too small
- Organised and detail-oriented
- Problem solver, data-driven with an analytical approach
- Great interpersonal & influencing skills
- Comfortable working in a high growth and high performance startup with a fast pace.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan.
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance.
- Zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!).
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships.
- Flexible working environment.
- 23 total days off per year!.
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!