We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. We currently deliver over +40M annual orders and operate in 26 countries, and in 248 cities.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:
As Regional Employer Branding & Sourcing SSR Analyst you will develop distinctive and outstanding strategies and techniques to attract the best talent for our company. Working hand in hand with the Global Team, you will ensure we project Glovo ́s exciting mission to Latam region, so that people want to join in!
The ideal candidate has a data-driven approach and knowledge about industry trends, best practices and competitors.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Research the talent market, trends, and new platforms in order to find relevant audiences
- Identify appropriate sourcing and marketing levers to build top of funnel demand
- Create the best channels to reach top talent and provide content to attract them, develop communications to drive candidate attraction and engagement
- Manage and set up new recruiting events
- Drive strategy to improve the quality of hires and increase brand awareness
- Improve and create content engaging data/surveys, social media posts and new campaigns
- Build strong relationships and manage stakeholders
- Support the Talent Acquisition team on recruitment processes.
- 2 years of subject matter expertise in Employer Branding & +2 years of subject matter expertise in Recruiting.
- Team player: ability to work effectively in a global organization
- Excellent English skills
- Ability to build trusted relationships with all levels of the organization; strong influencer skills.
- Excellent communication, written, interpersonal, and client service skills
- Creative, proactive, self-driven attitude
- Design, Events, or Partnerships
- In-depth knowledge of employer branding strategies and recruitment marketing
- The ability to manage and prioritize projects in a fast-paced environment
- Social network, online data, and content production skills
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
- 23 total days off per year!
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 30, 2019, we’re currently present in more than 26 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://glovoapp.com/ | Twitter: @Glovo_ES | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glovoappES/ | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/glovo-app/