Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:
Learning curve will be steep as this role entails understanding all the touch points (and pain points) of the whole customer journey and be able to identify root causes and solutions to execute. Able to quickly grasp different process workflows, visualising impact of different policies, and prioritise effectively amid converging needs, are therefore crucial for the role. The team is by nature a cross-functional, so most of the time and energy are spent collaborating with multiple departments from Operations and Customer Service to Finance, Growth and Tech.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Define customer experience strategy: Being responsible for improving end to end customer journey experience at Glovo (across all regions), whether it’s about fixing pain points or coming up with brand new ideas to deliver world class experience to glovo customers
- Driving roadmap definition and prioritizing CX initiatives
- Manage End-to-End Project: Overall initiate, plan, execute, monitor, control, close of key strategic projects:
- Defining requirements and high level process/system solutions agreeing with business teams across the company (Growth, operations, products, liveops & partner support centre, sales, BI, etc)
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Work jointly with country/cross-regions stakeholders to ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, with successful implementations considering all stakeholders with early identification and mitigation of potential risks and issues
- Support the monitoring of all KPIs & initiatives and ensure we deliver quality, reliability, scalability, productivity as per plan
- Oversee & report customer experience KPIs & Performance
- Drive analysis of important strategic decisions to improve Glover’s customer experience; both qualitative/quantitative data
- Have gained 2-5 years of work experience in a top-tier consulting firm, Investment Banking, Venture Capital, Private Equity and/or in high-growth start-ups
- Have graduated with high honors in a STEM degree (Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, Economics) from a top university is preferred; Or, Business administration or related majors with a proven track record of personal, academic and professional achievements.
- Have demonstrated strong project management skills & presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge in analytical tools such as R, SQL, Looker, excel, among other analytical tools
- You think logically and critically, can easily break complex problems into smaller ones and able to prioritize them effectively with solid backing of data
- You can make a good business case and influence people to help you execute
- Entrepreneurial drive and the ability to achieve goals in a fast paced environment complete your profile.
- Curious by nature, have great attention to detail, and have the attitude and aptitude to make things better
- Native/Fluent in English; other languages from EU, LATAM, MENA, SSA is a plus
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 30, 2019, we’re currently present in more than 26 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://glovoapp.com/ | Twitter: @Glovo_ES | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glovoappES/ | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/glovo-app/