Your work-life opportunity:
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Own operational metrics in the country, track and report to the Country GM and the Regional Operations Director on a weekly basis
- Manage Operations Managers and Specialists teams (+10), including hiring, training and mentoring
- Understand, deep-dive, have under control and improve the supply status to ensure we deliver operational excellence and top-performer customer experience
- Evaluate strategic opportunities, performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Implement, standardize and execute processes among all cities
- Contribute towards the continuous improvement of the global operations department thru out-of-the-box thinking
- 7+ years of experience in highly demanding positions (operations, consulting, investment banking, etc.)
- Degree in Engineering, Economics or similar
- Strong analytical skills are a must
- 2+ years experience managing high-performance teams to inspire, coach and mentor Operations Managers to support their development and competency
- Strong organisational skills and delegation, ability to prioritise and multitask, work well under pressure, handling multiple issues simultaneously in a dynamic and environment
- Combine a day by day and tactic management with a strategic and long term view
- Outstanding leadership skills and relationship with peers and other departments
- Open to change (changes seeker)
- Hands-on and effective communication skills (both to the team and upstream)
- Out of the box thinker and high level of self-initiative (proactive in finding new solutions to new issues)
- Project Management experience
- Results-oriented, autonomous and efficient
- Professional English is a must
- Knowledge in SQL is a plus
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable)
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 30, 2019, we’re currently present in more than 22 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.