Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:
Be a part of a team where you will:
Recruit, train and onboard the entire fleet of Glovers (couriers) in Kenitra
Be responsible for all documentation and contracts of Glovers in the city
Be there for the Glovers when they need support
Take care of procurement, ensuring that all Glovers receive the work kit and are ready to spread the Glovo brand
Ensure that all Glovers are properly trained and prepared to provide feedback to the Glover Specialist
Improve processes on behalf of Glovers through projects (when necessary)
Have previous experience in on-demand fleet management
Good communicator with ability and agility to solve problems
Being highly motivated to work for a fast-growing startup
Basic Excel and Data Interpretation Skills
Enjoy learning and adapting to new technologies
Have initiative, be proactive and autonomous - Glovo is also yours!
Have good energy and like what you do, even on bad day
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable)
- Cool perks such as Team Building activities and Culture Days every 2 months!
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 30, 2019, we’re currently present in more than 26 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.