Be a part of a team where you will:
- Manage and control all Health and Safety matters according to the Ukrainian Law
- Prepare and Follow up on the documents such journal of registration for labor protection, fire safety, industrial accidents etc.
- Review and update the status of current documentation
- Risk assessments, proposal with measures of control and reduction of risks derived from risk assessments
- Creation and Implementation of the Prevention Plan
- Management of health surveillance
- Promote the application of current regulations on the prevention of occupational risks, ensuring the preparation of procedures and updating internal standards ensuring compliance
- Provide advice and guidelines to stakeholders in regards to Health and Safety
- Higher Education - Master degree (preferred engineering background in H&S)
- Knowledge about legislation on labor protection, psychology of labor safety, fire and electrical safety
- Knowledge and experience on giving a training on Hygiene of Labor and First Aid
- Experience with prevention, localization, and liquidation of the man-made accidents
- Organized and proactive approach
- Hands-on mindset
- Great communication skills
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 30, 2019, we’re currently present in more than 22 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.