We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. We currently deliver over +40M annual orders and operate in 22 countries, and in 248 cities.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:
We are looking for a Tax Intern to join the Tax Team in Barcelona as soon as possible. If you are someone who loves working in a fast-paced startup environment, you are a true perfectionist and love helping others, Glovo is your place! We offer a challenging and dynamic environment with many opportunities for learning and development.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Prepare the information required for meeting Glovo’s tax obligations in Spain in relation to tax returns
- Assist the team with the analysis of tax implications linked to day-to-day of the business
- Take care of the communications received from the tax authorities and follow up they are attended on time
- Help on improving and implementing processes across the organization to ensure tax obligations are met
- Currently studying a Law or Economics degree or recently graduated
- Availability for 6 months full-time internship with a university agreement
- Ability to stay organized in a fast-paced environment and prioritize multiple projects
- Efficiency, flexibility, and proactiveness
- Team worker
- Organized and detail-oriented person
- Ability to develop in multicultural environment
- Good level of written and spoken English and Spanish; other languages will be a plus
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 30, 2019, we’re currently present in more than 22 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.