We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. We currently deliver over +40M annual orders and operate in 26 countries, and in 248 cities.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:
As a Country Lead, you will be the face of Glovo, responsible for the operations of the country, as well as being in charge of a cross functional team, leading and inspiring them in this fast-paced environment. You will be key in the negotiations with partners, building strategic and long term relationships. You will be challenged on a daily basis to be creative and innvoative to develop outside the box solutions.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Lead your team and city to greatness. Collaborate with our regional office in CEAM, LATAM, and HQ to execute different initiatives in your local market
- Be the face of Glovo in your city, be our biggest ambassador
- Drive, structure, analyze and channel daily work and information - setting goals, delegating, and supervising the team’s performance
- Develop top talent, help them perform, grow and develop as professionals
- Coordinate our local team to ensure everyone is aligned on our top priorities, and next steps
- Be responsible for our partners business performance, analyse their main KPIs and ensure growth MoM. Track and reporting of performance metrics.
- Get feedback from our partners and translate it into product, marketing and operations improvement
- Help regional and local teams coordinate different facility management activities
- Welcome and receive new-hires to the Glovo office - equipment, welcome kit, tools, forms, etc. - in case there is no local direct manager
- Ensure that local teams embody Glovo’s value and feel connected to the company at a global level
- You’ve got between 5-7 years of work experience
- You're persuasive in the most pleasant possible way and have no trouble selling anything
- You've got a good judgment but own up to your mistakes
- You're extremely curious and have a desire to acquire a deep understanding of different topics
- You find smart and elegant solutions to complex, multi-disciplinary problems
- You're extremely agile and thrive in ambiguous environments
- You are always respectful, kind and fair. You've managed large or multiple teams and all of your (former) reports speak highly of you as a manager and leader
- You have an ambition that makes some people think you're crazy while inspiring others in the most humble way possible
- You have excellent communication skills, you are able to analyze quickly and make adjustments as needed.
- You’re not afraid of taking on new responsibilities and managing multiple projects at once
- You are a natural leader, people often come to you for advice, and enjoy helping others regardless of the situation
- You have strong interest, knowledge, and/or network in HORECA industry - Food and Service industry
- You enjoy building things from scratch, if something needs to get done you are comfortable figuring it out on your own and not relying on a playbook
- You thrive in ambiguity, you seek adventure and an accelerated career path
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- The opportunity to change the world and see how everyone uses the product you build
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture
- Benefits such as weekly lunchs, free delivery, and much more!
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 30, 2019, we’re currently present in more than 26 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.