Glovo is building the future of cities by enabling anyone to get any product from any store in their city delivered in minutes. Our goal is to provide on-demand delivery infrastructure for every city in the world.
As the Content & Pricing Product Manager, you will be working closely with the Content & Pricing departments, as well as our team of data scientists, machine learning experts and engineers to define Content personalization strategies tailored to specific customer problems as well as building tools that align with our business strategies.
Examples include testing and experimenting different models for a dynamic pricing calculation, build elasticity models together with Data Science to improve on pricing adjustments. You will also be testing and experimenting different models for Content sorting to improve specific business KPIs aligned with the company’s goals and iterate on our machine learning models for personalized recommendations.
This position will allow you to work in one of the most exciting areas of Glovo, throughout diverse geographies with different cultural challenges. You’ll deliver products that scale over millions of orders across Europe, Latin America, Africa and Asia.
- Define a world-class customer experience and vision for your team
- Own the product roadmap, define the metrics and KPIs used to measure the success of the features your team builds
- Work with a cross-functional team from Data Science, Design, User Research and Engineering to ship personalization capabilities & features that meet users’ needs
- Prioritize new features based on user need, alignment with the company’s short- and long-term goals, and technical platform scalability
- Ensure strong collaboration and communication across the company and serve as a primary point of contact for internal stakeholders
- Ship fast and often
- 3+ years delivering highly successful and innovative consumer mobile and full-stack products
- You have experience working with Data Science and applying ML & personalization techniques to drive significant business impact
- You’re experienced in making hard data-informed decisions through a mix of qualitative and quantitative approaches (user research, A/B experimentation, usability testing, data analysis, competitor and market analysis)
- Proven experience in owning and delivering large complex projects across multiple teams
- Leadership—you can motivate your teammates to build amazing products. You’re great at making tough decisions in a sea of ambiguity and keeping everyone on track. Mentor, train or manage more junior product managers
- Degree in Engineering and technical know-how is a must (this is not a marketing position!!)
- Superb communication and Fluent in English - you have excellent written and verbal English communication skills. You make complex ideas understandable and craft specs that are easy for multiple audiences to consume
Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: We think big and take calculated risks to go for all business opportunities, no matter how challenging they are! We work hard as a team and execute fast.
Everyone Wins: We are here for the long run. Glovers, Partners, and Users are in the very center of everything we do. If they win, Glovo wins. So for every decision, we make sure we are positively impacting them.
Good vibes: Our teams are built of people that radiate positive energy and managers that are honest and fair. No assholes allowed! We stay optimistic no matter what, infecting each other with positivity, joy, and the desire to spend time together.
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody must roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We are tiny! We are conscious of how big the opportunity is and how much we’ve got left to do.
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Care first about Glovo, not your role or your department. Own your stuff, no question, but go beyond your role; help before you are asked. Everything you need to make things happen, you do it. Glow it!
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 6 weeks)
- Private Health Insurance
- Unlimited Glovos (zero delivery fee on your Glovo orders)
- Attractive compensation and equity plan
- Gym membership discounts
- Back to School Fridays, Hackatons (it’s all about learning and sharing knowledge)
- Team building activities
- Relocation package
- International and talented team, used to working in a fast paced and vibrant way!