Your work-life opportunity:
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Work on one of the most challenging problems within urban logistics
- Develop software using modern engineering approaches and agile principles
- Make our technology and our team scale as the business grows
- Own your deliverables from start to finish
- Deliver high quality solutions
- Work with machine learning engineers to productionise ML Models
- Participate in high-level technical decisions
- Mentor and empower other developers around you
- Computer Science or similar degree
- 3+ years of relevant full-time experience
- Strong Java or Other language skills
- Experience with scripting languages
- Extensive knowledge of object-oriented programming and software architecture
- Strong will to adhere to best practices in OO development and a need to leave well-structured code in your tracks
- The urge to write unit-tests
- Knowledge of relational databases and other approaches to data management
- Knowledge of concurrency and Event Driven Development
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Vivid interest in at least one area outside of coding (architecture, algorithms, optimization, automation, scalability, etc.)
- Good English
- Experience with Spring framework is a plus
- Experience with other platforms is a big plus
- Participation in open source projects is a huge plus
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
Enticing Phantom Shares plan
Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
Discounted Gym memberships
Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 30, 2019, we’re currently present in more than 26 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://glovoapp.com/ | Twitter: @Glovo_ES | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glovoappES/ | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/glovo-app/