We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. We currently deliver over +40M annual orders and operate in 26 countries, and in 248 cities.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:
We are looking for a Growth BI Analyst for our Ecuador team, who can help understand Glovo users and deliver aggressive growth goals for the region. This person must be a self-starter, business-analytical, results-oriented, and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial fast-paced environment.
Be part of a team where you will:
- Be the glasses of the user funnel; see clear and far regarding acquisition, conversion, and retention.
- Perform intensive analysis to enable the growth and content teams answer their business needs.
- Build tools to support marketing decisions, and ensure they are up-to-date, scalable and actionable.
- Learn from testing and challenging the statu-quo to help building a game-changing product.
- Give life to your craziest ideas and have an immediate impact.
- Analyze area KPIs and deliver weekly reports on: Our growth funnel; everything happening from installs to 1st order, our acquisition channels and levers, Impact and contribution of each of them, our users behaviour and journey through the app, frequency, retention, LTV , Build action plans and recommendations to improve the performance of growth.
- Bachelor's degree in engineeiring, maths, physics, statistics or computer science.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of in databases understanding, data relationships and data integrity.
- Expertise in SQL, and solid proficiency in Python and/or R.
- Knowledge of visualization tools like Looker, Tableau, Qlikview, etc.
- Excellent attention to details and comfortable working in ultra fast-paced environments.
- English bilingual.
- Knowledge in Marketing area
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
- A total of 23 days off per year!
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 30, 2019, we’re currently present in more than 26 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://glovoapp.com/ | Twitter: @Glovo_ES | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glovoappES/ | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/glovo-app/