We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. We currently deliver over +40M annual orders and operate in 26 countries, and in 248 cities.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:
We are looking for a passionate, strategic and action-oriented marketing profesional to join our team in Ecuador. As our Trade Marketing Analyst your goal will be to work with the Marketing Manager to define & execute the country's trade marketing strategy
- Define & execute Glovo's trade marketing strategy in the country ensuring playbook fundamentals
- Design and execute country's promotions calendar oriented to increase retention of users and orders
- Work with partner operations team to align priorities and drive store activations
- Build powerful and scalable POS materials portfolio
- Implement BTL actions and InStore activations on partners
- Measure success of promotions and activations, and bring action plans to improve their performance
- Bachelor's degree - emphasis in business or marketing.
- Minimum of 2 years of trade marketing experience
- Executional excellence and solid analytical skills to report results based on KPIs
- Experience managing projects and/or communication campaigns on & offline
- Strong capabilities to influence
- Comfortable working in ultra fast-paced environments
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Experience working at FMCG / CPG industries
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Flexible working environment
- A total of 23 days off per year!
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 30, 2019, we’re currently present in more than 26 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://glovoapp.com/ | Twitter: @Glovo_ES | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glovoappES/ | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/glovo-app/.