We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. We currently deliver over +40M annual orders and operate in 26 countries, and in 248 cities.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:
We are looking for a Finance & Admin Analyst Junior to join the finance team!
- You will oversee the invoicing process for Glovers, Partners and Customers
- Control Account Receivables
- Control Account Payables
- Assist in Taxes Elaboration.
- Be the point of contact to handle and resolve incidents regarding invoices and financial processes
- Review of error and implement improvements and new invoicing processes
- Be the main responsible of new changes/improvements in the ERP
- Be the main responsible for credit card statement conciliation
- Problems detected, and reduce manual tasks
- Tax knowledge of VAT, IIBB Multilateral Agreement
- Minimum 1 years of experience in accounting
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- A bachelor degree in Economic Sciences (preferably Accountant Public or Business Administration) or in your last years of the career.
- Advanced English
- Analytical profile, clear customer orientation and teamwork
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Flexible working environment
- A total of 23 days off per year!
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 30, 2019, we’re currently present in more than 26 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://glovoapp.com/ | Twitter: @Glovo_ES | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glovoappES/ | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/glovo-app/.