We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. We currently deliver over +40M annual orders and operate in 26 countries, and in 248 cities.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:
Do you rather read numbers than books? Are you looking for a challenging experience in the fastest growing Startups - helping build a product that will disrupt the On-demand market?
You will be part of a team,
- Performing intensive analysis across all areas of our business using data and proposing new process and product implementations.
- Give life to your craziest ideas and have a global impact immediately
- Be Glovo’s eyes in order to build tools to see clearer and further, and propose decisions in consequence
- Ensure these tools are scalable and up-to-date
- Understand global business needs and create insightful analysis to internal teams to make the right decision
- Learn continuously while challenging, testing and improve a game-changing product
- Expertise with SQL
- Solid proficiency in Python and experience working with analysis tools such as Pandas, SciPy, Scikit, Jupyter/iPython notebooks, R
- +3 years of work experience providing internal teams with the necessary data to make the right decisions
- Experience finding and tearing down data to establish a sustainable business strategy
- Used to work with ETL processes and gathering data from different sources (APIs, Excel and other databases)
- Knowledge of visualization tools like Looker, Tableau, QlikView
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field
- Proficiency in English is a must
- Previous experience in programming is a plus
- Redshift experience is highly valued
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Flexible working environment
- A total of 23 days off per year!
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 30, 2019, we’re currently present in more than 26 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://glovoapp.com/ | Twitter: @Glovo_ES | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glovoappES/ | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/glovo-app/.