We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. We currently deliver over +40M annual orders and operate in 26 countries, and in 248 cities.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:
Glovo is among the highest growing startups in the world and expanding very fast. It is changing the way customers access their favorite products!
To ensure Glovo is offering a top service, we must provide our Glovers, Partners and ourselves with the necessary tools and resources.
With our expansion to several countries and fast growth, we need an Analyst to join the Supply Chain & Procurement department.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Work hand in hand with all the members of the Regional and Global Procurement team to meet the department goals in ten countries.
- Act as a connection between suppliers and Glovo.
- Find, negotiate and close deals with suppliers.
- Analyze import/export processes to determine methods for improving efficiency and reducing costs.
- Coordinate with logistics personnel, freight forwarders, customs officers, and suppliers to ensure goods arrive on time.
- Improve and follow up stock control systems.
- Forecast materials need and place orders when appropriate.
- Find opportunities to reduce costs in logistics and warehousing.
- Budgeting, working together with the finance team.
- Define and keep track of the department’s KPIs.
- Bachelor of Engineer or soon-to-graduate engineering student.
- Previous experience in Supply Chain & Logistics is desirable.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills as well as being highly organized.
- Good communication skills are a must.
- Strong project management skills.
- Eager to learn person with a leadership mindset.
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environments.
- Passionate about analytics and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in G Suite.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
- 23 total days off per year!
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 30, 2019, we’re currently present in more than 26 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://glovoapp.com/ | Twitter: @Glovo_ES | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glovoappES/ | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/glovo-app/