Glovo is building the future of cities by enabling anyone to access the products and services available in their city on demand. Our goal is to bring this value proposition to a global audience.
Every day, we strive to build a unique experience for every customer. To do so, we need to anticipate and react to unforeseen circumstances. How can we identify orders that will have problems before the customer contacts us? How can we build intelligent systems that can automate the assignment and sorting of issues? How can we reduce the time spent on chat by optimising interactions without losing our human touch?
As the Product Manager of Agent Experience you will be responsible for optimising and automating our web-based tools serving 2.5k agents over 14 regional hubs, 5 continents, 18 languages and more than half a million conversations a week. You’ll lead, quantify and build new tech in an ambiguous and highly dynamic space with a true human element. We’re looking for someone with the same passion that we have for simple solutions and bold impact.
- Shape the product roadmap for a cross functional development team
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, engineers and designers to define a winning strategy
- Maintain a prioritised product backlog and other organisational solutions in partnership with your technical team lead
- Define and communicate product requirements and specifications by thinking creatively about how to solve problems that have never been solved before at this scale
- Ensure strong collaboration and communication across the company and serve as a primary point of contact for internal stakeholders
- Ship fast and often
- 2+ years of relevant product experience
- Leadership—you can motivate your teammates to build amazing products. You’re great at making tough decisions in a sea of ambiguity and keeping everyone on track
- Superb communication—you have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You make complex ideas understandable and craft specs that are easy for multiple audiences to consume
- Technical know-how—you have a solid understanding of how software is made and how it works
- Optimisation wunderkind—you enjoy a challenge and working in an ambiguous space to create clarify and automate manual processes
- Excellent spoken and written English
Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: We think big and take calculated risks to go for all business opportunities, no matter how challenging they are! We work hard as a team and execute fast.
Care: We exercise social responsibility. We think long-term and consider the impact on others as a part of planning and execution. We respect diversity in all its forms.
Good vibes: Our teams are built of people that radiate positive energy and managers that are honest and fair. No assholes allowed! We stay optimistic no matter what, infecting each other with positivity, joy, and the desire to spend time together.
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody must roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We are tiny! We are conscious of how big the opportunity is and how much we’ve got left to do.
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Care first about Glovo, not your role or your department. Own your stuff, no question, but go beyond your role; help before you are asked. Everything you need to make things happen, you do it. Glow it!
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Be part of an international team working in a fast paced environment!
Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 6 weeks...
Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products
Unlimited Glovos (zero delivery fee on your Glovo orders)
Enticing Phantom Shares plan
Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
Flexible compensation plan
Discounted Gym memberships
Back to School Fridays (it’s all about learning and sharing knowledge)
Fun Team building activities
Attractive Relocation package