In Glovo we are looking for a Senior Quality Specialist EMEA for our LiveOps Quality Assurance Team, who will be responsible for ensuring the local BPO (or BPOs) that provide Customer Support to our Customers, adhere to the Quality process and consistently meet the performance standards Glovo expects. Depending on location the Senior Specialist is likely to have responsibility for multiple markets served out of a single hub or multiple BPOs serving the same markets. Exceptionally the Hub may serve a single market but it be of equal significance in size or strategic importance as multiple markets or Hubs.
Reporting to the Regional Quality Manager, the Senior Specialist will be responsible for managing application setups and infrastructure projects for the markets served and is accountable for the fulfillment of all Glovo benchmarks.
- Be responsible for all aspects of the management, training and ongoing relationship with the provider in respect to Quality Monitoring
- Ensure the LiveOps Quality Assurance process is adhered to within the market delivering a high level of weekly Quality reports based on data and standards
- Share regular performance insights, ensuring accuracy of data and context so as to provide actionable insights
- Develop and implement action plans ensuring continuous improvement within the provider
- Work across functional lines within LiveOps to recommend and implement appropriate initiatives that drive measurable improvement in agent performance
- Drive and monitor Coaching standards within the provider, measuring effectiveness and providing Stakeholder feedback that results in continuous improvement
- Act as Glovo’s eyes and ears in respect to Quality standards in the markets supported, providing regular reports on the service provision for Management review
- Participate in regular Business Reviews and cross functional initiatives
- Be responsible for requirement gathering in respect to the design of bespoke Quality monitoring forms, standards and CRM content
- Native local language and fluent English speaker, both written and spoken
- Minimum of 2 years of experience performing Quality tasks in a call center environment, ideally developing and implementing QA programs
- Experience with QA current software, tools and methodologies with call center quality assurance practices preferred
- Prior experience coordinating or managing projects and/or acting as an agent of change in a corporate or similar environment
- Proven ability achieving and maintaining departmental quality standards
- Proven experience of managing a provider and/or a client relationship
- Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in related industry
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint and their Google online equivalents for presentations and reports
Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: We think big and take calculated risks to go for all business opportunities, no matter how challenging they are! We work hard as a team and execute fast.
Everyone Wins: We are here for the long run. Glovers, Partners and Users are on the very center of everything we do. If they win, Glovo wins. So for every decision, we make sure we are positively impacting them.
Good vibes: Our teams are built of people that radiate positive energy and managers that are honest and fair. No assholes allowed! We stay optimistic no matter what, infecting each other with positivity, joy, and the desire to spend time together.
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody must roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We are tiny! We are conscious of how big the opportunity is and how much we’ve got left to do.
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Care first about Glovo, not your role or your department. Own your stuff, no question, but go beyond your role; help before you are asked. Everything you need to make things happen, you do it. Glow it!
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!