Your work-life opportunity:
Own strategic partner relationships end to end, including understanding P&L tracking, managing deep product integrations, leading co-marketing efforts to drive awareness and activation, and ensure operational excellence
Onboard new groceries partners on our platform by providing them all the necessary tools and information to start working
Be responsible for our partners business performance, analyse their main KPIs and ensure growth MoM. Track and reporting of performance metrics
Lead contract renegotiations to establish a strong working partnership grounded on sustainable economics for both parties
Get feedback from our partners and translate it into product, marketing and operations improvement
Own partner’s assortment → category management
Be responsible of closing groceries deals along with the sales team leader
Prepare reports and dashboards to present to groceries partners and use as source of operational improvements
Minimum 3 years of experience in Account Management and/or Business Consultancy, mandatory in Food Retail Industry. Experience in FMCG would be a plus
Problem-solver attitude, look for the root-cause of the problem and go for it till you make things happen
Perfect written and spoken communication
Proactiveness and attention to detail
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day
- Discounted Gym membership
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 30, 2019, we’re currently present in more than 26 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.